Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Todays Dartmoor ride(pics)
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Had a nice windy ride out of princetown today . And just to prove we realy are mad we rode up the “widow maker” on singlespeeds ! The ride was finished off with beer and cottage pie in the pub. Thanks for coming along , Charlie(sm500) .Comments ?

click the above pic for more pics.

aleigh
    Free Member

Yeah, let me know when you’re going there again as I’d like to join you….if you let me of course?! 😉

Great pics too.

knottie8
    Free Member

will do …..

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    sharki
    Free Member

Looks rubbish!

jam-bo

bet that was cold, hard work up there today.

knottie8
    Free Member

going up the widow maker was hard ! Although strangely satisfying in a way only a singlespeeder would know.

Si
    Free Member

Weather meant Haldon for us today, and thankful for it…

sm500
    Free Member

Cheers knottie an crew for letting me in on the ride, What a top tastic day, Great ride great company enjoyed riding the widow maker from the bottom to top on single speed, made my day!! best part it didnt rain ,) cheers guys

saladdodger
    Free Member

By hell that place looks bleek when the sun does not shine.

Paul did you DO the widow maker in one hit or did you put your red socks on 😉

Q’s tomorrow?

Rex
    Free Member

Great ride, the opposite way round from usual with a couple of cheeky extras for added spice. And the Official End to the Winter as well.

Great photo’s as usual Knottie, and cool to meet you sm500.

I have succeeded in numbing the pain in my legs by the application of several pints (trying to make amends for drinking shandy in a pub at the end of the ride).

Now summer is here, to paraphrase the Boots advert: “Here come the gears” (thank fek)

AndyPaice
    Free Member

that must have been really hard on a SS ! nice and remote looking too

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Todays Dartmoor ride(pics)’ is closed to new replies.