Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • today on my commute I saw…..
  • Bimbler
    Free Member

An impressive amount of road kill (poor the badgers 🙁 )

miketually
    Free Member

I described yesterday's commute as:

River steaming into the cold air above. Frosty remnants on the grass. Clear blue skies with bright sun. Lovely ride to work.

martinh turned it into a haiku:

River steaming cold,
    frosty remnants on the grass,
    clear skies bright sun ride.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

a lovely autumn mist in Nonsuch park. I keep meaning to take my camera with me again but never seem to get organised.

I also saw circa 100 other riders and did a bit of 'silly commuting racing' with a bloke on a singlespeed along the long, straight, flat section from Oval to Elephant and Castle.

Terrydactyl

Orion, The Plough, Venus Pleiades

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

A continuous stream of slow traffic (running pace) that would not let me cross the road, empty the other side, I had my bike halfway across the lane but still no one would let me through, they moved over to the other side of the road MUPPETS! Had to force a car to stop otherwise I'd probably still be there! 👿

belgianbob

I saw Mrs Belgium out of the gate and on her way, one bulging pannier, and saw the kettle send gentle clouds billowing into the unsteady daylight shafts piercing the kitchen gloom, a fresh cuppa soon to hand, a detour to the bathroom and the granny-ring busting steep snap of our stairs… But then I was in the spare bedroom, ready to start work. Might change out of my commuting dressing gown soon as well!

pomona
    Free Member

I saw a couple of Blue Penguins.

crazy-legs

The sun rising over the High Peak, mist steaming off the fields and canals. Got the train in this morning (carrying too much stuff to ride) so it was lovely until I got towards Manchester but even the urban sprawl looked OK with the golden sunrise on it.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

a female rider with head injuries being attended to by two ambulances and some police cars too. 🙁

Friday night, dark, raining and halfway down Tooting High Street on the corner of Hebdon road which is a notorious junction where cars stick their noses right out/pull out without spotting riders

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘today on my commute I saw…..’ is closed to new replies.