Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • today is a good day
  • JonBoy
    Free Member

Had a really pleasant ride into work even if my ears felt like they would fall off. A constant flow of strong tea being brought to me whilst I listen to rage against the machine in the workshop. I have more money left than expected after payday and to top it off I have an early finish so i can get home to a BBQ and fireworks with my 2 little girls and the neighbours.

benslow
    Free Member

…… and have managed to sneak off to jump ont net for 5 mins to post this …

🙂

Good vibes for a Monday !

Keep going ……

dooosuk
    Free Member

Today is a good day…as I’ve just regained feeling in my fingers.

Note to self…buy some winter gloves sharpish!

40mpg

Today is a good day as a consultant has promised to turn round his workload 2 weeks quicker than I expected, alleviating a major programme issue (and all sorted by 8.30 this morning).

Also Stoner off here sorted my excel frustration in 2 minutes.

And I’ve drunk too much coffee!!

woop woop!!

Sandwich

…. for someone else to die!

T Pratchett take the rap for that one!

trail_rat
    Free Member

today is a good day – i found out my visa extensions been refused …..

track world champs here i come ! – i didnt plan my trip for my visa to end the day before that day no sireee

today is a bad day – because ive eaten a miniture snickers and a cupasoup…..and its now 17:16 where im at…. waiting on the driver to take me to the shop before i pass out.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

today is a good day because my body is tired from two days climbing with my daughter, an ace weekend AND the builders are here slimming and plastering with radiators going on tomorrow AND the sun is shinning and my workload is light today. As good as a work day ever really gets.

cheese@4p

As long as you’re able
    To put food on the table
    It’s a good day
    So long as you don’t hear
    No children cry
    It’s a good day

From It’s A Good Day
    by
    Ozzie and Koos

kiwijohn

It’s my day of 2 weeks off.
    Still had to drop the wife at work, stopped at the hardware & picked up a dewalt cordless circular saw to wait out rush hour. Still cheaper than what the wife spent on pyjamas.
    Following a coffee or 2 in town, I stopped at the bike shop & built a couple of bikes.
    Home for a ride before dinner.
    What to do for the next 2 weeks?

JonBoy
    Free Member

Work done. On way home. And due to a call I made to virgin media I now have free sky sports for 24 months.

JonBoy
    Free Member

Oops, double post.

crispo
    Free Member

Ive done 35km around Rivvy, Winter hill, Belmont and Darwen today in absolutely incredible weather. It was just a perfect cold and clear winter day for riding your bike!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘today is a good day’ is closed to new replies.