Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Today I saw…..
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Eddie Jordan riding a bicycle around the streets of London

It was definitely him, but his bike was utter rubbish. Looked like a proper supermarket BSO! I expect his haircut cost more than the bike.

jodafett

Today I saw…….. Two workman on the A1 between Edinburgh and Berwick. One had a leaf blower and was blowing the leaves off a path onto the road and the other was running onto the road between cars sweeping up the leaves. Frickin bizarre!

jota180
    Free Member

As long as the 2 situations didn’t clash, all’s good

If they did EJ’s ‘haircut’ could well have ended up in the middle of the A1, I believe he does have spares though

stuey
    Free Member

The worlds biggest squirrel – I thought it was half a grey husky – so I double back and I eyed me up for a meal – pedal away.

lex
    Free Member

Mark Williams. Aka Ron weasleys dad in Harry potter. Walking down the street by my work.
    I’ve worked with him earlier this year (I’m a cameraman) so we had a little chat. Which was nice.

Lex

Good thread btw.

DT78
    Free Member

A white deer. Only second time in my life.

argoose
    Free Member

3 million packets to deliver

tthew

A bloke on the no. 5 bike route between Connah’s Quay and Chester. As it was already dark and he was clad head to toe in black I saw him with about 3 yards warning. Could’ve been nasty!

mechmonkey
    Free Member

……A granny, complete with tartan shopping bag with wheels thing, slide on the ice about 25ft down the little hill by my house. She stayed upright, got to the end and basically just walked on after a little shrug and backwards glance at the ice.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

That would be gold dust on YouTube.

njee20
    Free Member

Which was nice.

Good reference! Always liked Mark Williams.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Black Rain. A load of smut from a factory behind our work came down as thick, acrid, gritty blobs all over the car park. Was glad my bike was inside.

composite
    Free Member

jota180 – Member

As long as the 2 situations didn’t clash, all’s good

If they did EJ’s ‘haircut’ could well have ended up in the middle of the A1, I believe he does have spares though

I LOLed for far longer than I should have to this. Totally caught me off guard. 😆

bigjim

A roe deer run along the black at glentress in front of me for a bit

robarnold
    Free Member

LOL @ Lex, very clever little reference. Perhaps tomorrow we could have a thread entitled:

THIS WEEK I ARR BEEN MOSTLY EATING……… 😀

geoffj

Mark Beaumont (ex round the world cycle champion) having his Skis serviced.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Hijack but did anyone see Mark Beaumont at Bristol Oktoberfest?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

A squid squirting ink

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Today I saw…..’ is closed to new replies.