Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Today I had a flexible……
  • core

Cystoscopy, (among other things) WOW, the hospital staff, nor the leaflet they sent me home with prepared me for the pain that is having a pee following the procedure.

F*****g stroll on, “slight burning”? It’s like pi**ing barbed wire!

mrsfry
    Free Member

Didn’t they give you a copy of the video 🙁

Go back and demand a retake. Get some lens flare and a few explosions added as well

🙂

yosemitepaul

What did they do to you???? Had one last year, went in, had a bit of a poke around and out again all in about 2 mins.
    Bit of a sting on the first pee but nothing too bad.
    I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, it wasn’t much fun; but if I needed another I wouldn’t be too hesitant.

core

Procedure itself wasn’t too bad at all to be fair, first pee was not fun, at all, awaiting the next with some trepidation….

Sandwich

Drink plenty of water, really. Second pee shouldn’t be too bad the gel is the the problem. The more you drink the quicker it’s washed away.
    Hope you’re all clear.

paul4stones

I made the mistake of saying I was a dentist…..

core

All clear so far, CT scan to go yet to confirm but they think I had and passed kidney stones.

Am drinking plenty of water, the gel thing makes sense, but man I was not ready for that first pee, at all!

My dad had kidney stones 15 years ago, had to have a stent fitted, after removal he said they stopped at a garden centre on the way home, had to pee, apparently mum (and a lot of other people) heard the shout from the other side of the place!

benz
    Free Member

Had one a few years back after noting blood in my gentlemans relish.

Amusing to look back on…

As I was lying with my (apparently ‘frightened’) tackle on display the lovely nurse said “It’s ok, they all do that”.

Getting the sterile solution pumped into my bladder and wanting to immediately p was interesting.

On my walk back to my room I leaked water all over the floor.

Having to p before being allowed to leave was ouch! I then started to think about having to p before going to bed…not quite so bad thankfully.

Not sure which has been the least troubling….that, a liver biopsy or colonoscopy. Actually all were much less of an issue than my brain convinced Meyer would be beforehand. Bone marrow biopsy is the one which concerns me most.

Enjoy!

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Yep been there, felt very faint afterwards. First wee was a bit stingy but ok after that. Worst bit was watching in glorious HD the progress of the fibre, and him pushing it through the pelvic floor, followed by seeing the indentations of the urologists knuckles on the inside of my bladder as he pushed down on it from the outside…….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Today I had a flexible……’ is closed to new replies.