Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Today I got Road Raged….. – An Update
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Previous Thread
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/today-i-got-road-raged

After waiting patiently (never getting round to calling up to see what was going on) the Police called this afternoon. They have got round to inviting the guy into the station to discuss the case and see if his memory of the events was a bit clearer. He declined so a summons is not being processed for Driving without Due Care and Assault. Hopefully he will see sense at some point if not we are all off to court to finish the matter off.

The police man who had spoken to him also said that he tried to intimidate him on the phone too, not the best plan of action….

GrahamS

Thanks for the update mike.

The police man who had spoken to him also said that he tried to intimidate him on the phone too, not the best plan of action….

😯 What an arse!

I’d hope the police record all calls as that would be an excellent character testimony 🙂

Good luck!

oldnpastit

Do you mean:

so a summons is notnow being processed

Good stuff though, glad to hear this.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

yep typo, is being processed 🙂

chief9000
    Free Member

I am very happy to hear this. I’m starting to get sick and angry of hearing stories where no action is being taken. Good luck mate

willard

Good job. Hope things work out as they should do.

The bloke sounds like a total arse.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Bless. 😀 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Today I got Road Raged….. – An Update’ is closed to new replies.