Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Today I am a very happy Southampton FC fan
  • ciderinsport
    Free Member

😆 😆

theotherjonv

Well done the saints! Not sad to see West Ham fail to make it – have been perplexed by the continuing insistance from their fans that they are a big club through and should go up as of right through the last part of the season, while our results (happy Royals fan here :D) and yours have been superior.

Who do you want in the play offs? Wouldn’t mid Olly for his MotD pronouncements!!

Junkyard
    Free Member

and pompey too …could it be any better ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ciderinsport
    Free Member

and pompey too …could it be any better ?

No! 😆

Who do you want in the play offs?

Blackpool, mainly made up from Saints ex-players… 😉

meehaja
    Free Member

Keeping the faith in the North for some long, hard years! Shame all the local(ish) clubs are going down!

scaredypants

I’m a boro fan(-ish these days) working in southampton

If they hadn’t gone up today I may have had to leave my job

Haze

Yeah well done Saints, hopefully you can make a better fist of it than our bunch of losers managed in their 3 year stint…

e2a (just taken a look at the latest scores, covering themselves in glory again)

zippykona

As a Hammer you are more than welcome to the preening ,prima donna league.
    We will do all we can to stay where football is played by real men for the love of the game and not to get in heat magazine.
    You are the real losers!

scaredypants

aww, come on big fella – give me a hug !!

there’s always next year

pete68
    Free Member

Another very happy saint here! Think we deserved that after being top two all season.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

zippykona – Member

We will do all we can to stay where football is played by real men for the love of the game and not to get in heat magazine.
    You are the real losers!

Come on Zippy, share some love, you desreve to be there too.. Reading is where you should vent your anger, it was us and you all season till they got involed! 😉

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

theotherjonv – Member
    Well done the saints! Not sad to see West Ham fail to make it – have been perplexed by the continuing insistance from their fans that they are a big club through and should go up as of right through the last part of the season, while our results (happy Royals fan here :D) and yours have been superior.

Yeah that’s exactly how all West Ham fans feel.

Idiot.

Good luck to saints, they didn’t bottle it and did what they needed to do.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Well done saints, had a blinder of a season and totally deserve the auto promotion.

I’m West Ham till I die btw (“,)

john_drummer
    Free Member

well done saints, you deserve it from the season as a whole.

meanwhile, a record breaking season at Elland Road has just finished. Worst EVER home league record, thankfully the away form was reasonable or we might have been looking back at League 1 😡

theotherjonv

Oh, the bitterness.

Reading P46 W27 Pts 89
    S’oton P46 W26 Pts 88
    WHU P46 W24 Pts 86

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=140147

only a game Scott.

muggomagic

You are the real losers!

Ha ha a West Ham fan talking about playing football. Big Sam gave all that up to win promotion. I hope West Ham go up through the play-offs though. I’d rather we didn’t have the big time Charlie’s in the Championship next season.
    Much as it pains me to see Adkins in the premiership got to say well done Southampton. They have been one of the best teams I’ve seen this season (even though we thumped them 3-0 at home).

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Congratulations, but heres hoping you come straight back down. 🙂

UP THE CHERRIES!!

DavidB
    Free Member

Quite a happy Swindon Town fan here as well. It’s all about clubs beginning with “S”

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

You’re using kumb as an example??? It’s the west ham equivalent of this site.

yossarian
    Free Member

Well done to the saints

Oh and cheers for the 6 points sw•ndon 😉

theotherjonv

as an example, to illustrate a point.

Frankly, I actually have a bit of a soft spot for west ham from the Phil Parkes, Mervyn Day, Alan Devonshire and Trevor Brooking periods. Accidental cup final headers and all that. But when it came to 2 from 3 out of us, you and S’ton, you came a distant 3rd. I wish you well for the play offs – not another welsh side in the Prem pls!! But I’d far rather have Olly rather than BFS pronouncing on MotD next season (despite BFS’s twitter feed being a work of genius).

Respect the point?

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

If I want to know what reading fans think I’d go and talk to some. I wouldn’t go to some website full of middle aged it workers talking about football and use their conversation to “illustrate a point”. And your recent claim to have a soft spot for west ham is obviously undermined by your earlier point and is obviously a meagre attempt to cover up the irony of a reading fan trawling west ham sites in a pathetic attempt to show their fans to be “bitter”.

I’d be very surprised if we won the playoffs as this team is lacking in certain areas – a fact that I and most fans I talk to have realised for most of the season.

I’m not going to wish you well for the premiership as I have little or no interest in your club. So’ton have impressed me with their back to back promotions and the fact that they were so close to going under a couple of years back. Hope they do ok.

Taff
    Free Member

My work mate is going to be even more tw**ish on Monday. Can’t wait

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Reading have always been my “second” team – I’ve had some great afternoons at the Madj – lovely club to support, always liked the ethos.

And, now they’re to become the next plaything for an über-rich Russian – the son of the guy who owns all the forests in Russia…and we think we’ve got problems with the FC? 😕

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Congratulations on the promotion, not exactly gutted that WHU have to take their chances in the play offs

Also happy because my lot (Leyton Orient) managed to preserve their staus for another season.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Today I am a very happy Southampton FC fan’ is closed to new replies.