Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Tod CX – A question.
  • Harry_the_Spider

My annual foray into the world of competitive bicycle racing is almost upon me but what category do I enter…

How old is a vet?

Who else is going?

crazy-legs

I’ll be racing riding round with a number on. Which reminds me, I need to change my studded tyres back to normal ones – not allowed studded tyres in a race for fairly obvious reasons!

How old is a vet?
    Isn’t Vets 40+?

Smarty
    Free Member

I thought you can go in V40 after your 39th b’day, I.E. you are in your 40th year

Smarty
    Free Member

BTW I’ll be watching on account of me being far too fat and lazy to enter 🙄

Harry_the_Spider

I guess I’m a vet then. Will it be full of those super fit ancient condom full of walnuts types that will give me a sound thrashing or will there be some potterers to keep me company?

crazy-legs

Will it be full of those super fit ancient condom full of walnuts types that will give me a sound thrashing or will there be some potterers to keep me company?

It usually gets a quality field cos it’s only a week before the CX National Championships. Certainly in the Senior race I was lapped several times by the top group of National quality riders last time I did it. 😳

oldgit
    Free Member

I guess I’m a vet then. Will it be full of those super fit ancient condom full of walnuts types that will give me a sound thrashing or will there be some potterers to keep me company?

Yep you guys have a separate race to the seniors, but you will have to beat the ladies.
    Do you still get an hours racing?

samuri
    Free Member

I hope to be there taking pictures.

lord
    Free Member

1 from last year , Harry_the_Spider you doin it on a cross bike or mtb ? i was thinking of havin a go on the mtb .

Harry_the_Spider

I’ll be on my CX. There were some MTBs last time I went IIRC.

lord
    Free Member

cheers ,not sure weather to give it a go yet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Tod CX – A question.’ is closed to new replies.