Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Tockholes treehugger (pics)
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member
    Dougal
    Free Member

Not quite as good as the dude riding off the side of the little stone bridge.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Not quite as good as the dude riding off the side of the little stone bridge.

well, you can’t script these things 🙂

z1ppy

excellent, I take it he didn’t hold it, going by the 2nd pic.

2hottie
    Free Member

Simon it was a shame you missed John’s face plant into the stink mud!!! However I did have a great day out and you got a shot of me levitating!

Hopefully out at the weekend

cheers

Scott

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I take it he didn’t hold it, going by the 2nd pic

no, he was fine, the other pic is from 2 face plants in stinking mud, earlier :o)
    The rider, on his first trip out with us, was told not to wipe his face till I’d got the photo 🙂

simonralli2
    Free Member

I’m just glad the tree survived. I thought it was going to snap watching the photos upload.

Nick

I’m almost as good a rider as him!

MrSparkle

And had the local ‘Stick man’ been up to his tricks further along that footpath?

samuri
    Free Member

are you sure that’s Preston Simon? I’m not disagreeing, I’m just surprised it’s possible to see Preston from there…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

And had the local ‘Stick man’ been up to his tricks further along that footpath?

not that I noticed, but I always look forward to negotiating the sticks :o)

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

that’ll teach him for having a ruddy cuddly toy on his bars.
    🙄

MrSparkle

are you sure that’s Preston Simon? I’m not disagreeing, I’m just surprised it’s possible to see Preston from there…

That white church looks very similar to the one in Chorley but I don’t think theres tower blocks round it.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

positive. Scott lives next to St. Walbergs slightly left of centre. It’s only 8 miles as the crow flies from Withnell Moor to Preston centre. We could also see Blackpool Tower.

Also when they had a ferris wheel outside the Harris in Preston you could easily see Darwen Tower from the top 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

That white church looks very similar to the one in Chorley

the Mormon church in Chorley was also visible, but has a large solid gold statue on the top…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Tockholes treehugger (pics)’ is closed to new replies.