Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • To whoever gave me this cold I appear to have woken up with…….
  • organic355
    Free Member

“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you say sorry now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will snot on you”

binners

I feel your pain brother. Since yesterday morning, I’ve been watching my colleague spluttering, coughing, sneezing and dribbling rivers of snot all over the next desk. He looks like death! Yet he’s saying he’s not ill enough to go home, despite our repeated protestations to the contrary. There is only one way this is going to end. A very ill me, and probably everyone else in here, and him getting punched!!! Repeatedly!!!

What the office will resemble before the weeks out….

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPDa8gZ75vw[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

This one that’s going round is not a good one. I can usually get rid of them in 2 days, but this one I’ve had for 4 days now and I still feel like shit.
    By the way, these:

are absolutely useless.. Do not waste money on them. Night Nurse is the only drug.

4 days??? I had that horrible stomach bug at Christmas, which came with a bonus cold. Still trying to bloody get rid of it!

tacopowell
    Free Member

This is what you want!

Although by the time it arrives you’ll be back on the road!

toppers3933
    Free Member

came down with something on new years eve. still got it and it seems to be getting worse. Started on antibiotics yesterday as its recently evolved into a raging sore throat and ear ache.

DezB
    Free Member

4 days is a bloody long cold for me!

toppers3933
    Free Member

4 days is a long cold for me too. this one is epic.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Been coughing like a 60 a day smoker since last Tuesday.

Kuco

I had norovirus at christmas then i’ve had a cough for the past two weeks. Went docs friday with tonsillitis then coughing and being sick over the weekend so back to docs yesterday who doesn’t think I have got it but showing some of the symptoms of whooping cough 🙁

So I been told to keep away from anyone for the next 5 days and a course of Erythromycin. And I’m sure I was inoculated for whooping cough as a child.

CountZero

TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSTR – Member

4 days??? I had that horrible stomach bug at Christmas, which came with a bonus cold. Still trying to bloody get rid of it!

Yup, same here. Sent a text to my boss Jan 3rd, to say I wouldn’t be in, as I’d been puking all night, felt crap for about a week, which segue’d into a vile cold that has taken up until now to really leave me feeling OK! Oceans of snot, phlegm, and generally feeling really lethargic. For weeks. 😳

maccruiskeen

They’re doing two-for-one at Dignitas.

CountZero

maccruiskeen – Member
    They’re doing two-for-one at Dignitas.

😆
    A couple of weeks ago, I might have taken them up on it!

triop
    Free Member

sounds like a case of complicated bubonic man flu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘To whoever gave me this cold I appear to have woken up with…….’ is closed to new replies.