Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • To those buffoons who can't ride nice switchbacks at cannock (mild rantette)
  • tazzymtb

Maxray- anytime squire as long as you don’t mind riding at slow beardy fat boys singlespeed pace

ronjeremy
    Free Member

tazzymtb – Member
    slow beardy fat boys singlespeed pace

You rang?

Overall not a bad effort from a normally serene chap, hence making it the rant equivalent of a triple word score using all the difficult letter tiles in scrabble. Have to agree that cutting a chunk out of a tree at bar height is the act of a true cock, and i will gladly hold the aforementioned bucket of rabid badgers for you Tazzy mate…

one final thought, if this is allowed to continue where does it end?

“They paved paradise, put up a parking lot…”

randomjeremy
    Free Member

How do you know it was gnarfags on super slack hero dick extender machines? Far more likely to be xcfags on gayboy fagbikes. Anyway 6/10, caps is always welcome but you need to try a bit harder.

teadrinker
    Free Member

I’m about as physically intimidating as kitten

I have a kitten (below), so far it’s clawed and ripped my hands,arms, cheek, foot, ankle and testicles. The other day it even tried suckling my nipple which was weird. I’ll give you credit, you must me some sort of nutter.

nedrapier

it even tried suckling my nipple

How long did you let it carry on trying for? Was it nice? Or a bit toothy?

tazzymtb

😆

Cougar

And suddenly, the forum took an unexpected change of direction…

Cougar

Hey, maybe you had cat-nip?!

IGMC.

philconsequence
    Free Member

2/10

i have wide bars, they’re purple.

i’d never cut trees down to suit me though and i’ll wheel out the old consequence family motto as i think the advice will help…. ‘scrape their face off with a hammer drill and beat them to death with your penis… it’s what a real man would do’

teadrinker
    Free Member

There we’re teeth involved yes, but it didn’t hurt. Just took my be surprise at first and then it (ahem, after a while) felt wrong. The missus it found it hilarious, whilst I’ve been left with a moob complex.

maxray
    Free Member

I will take you up on that tazzy, until a few weeks ago I had a Brian blessed worthy beard and I’m far more bimble than xc racer 🙂 just be great to see if there are any extra bits that would tie up what I already know.

tazzymtb

drop me an email fella

tazwadieATHOTMAILDOTcom

and we can get something sorted

st

LOL etc as the kids say, good one.

martinxyz
    Free Member

konabunny
    Free Member

7/10 rant, extra point for posting it in the wrong forum. I think you’re all very harsh giving such low scores!

higgo
    Free Member

What about some sort of permit system?

maxray
    Free Member

there is already a permit system higgo 😉

MartinGT
    Free Member

What a tool

scruff
    Free Member

What annoys me is folk riding past knackered / cut trail and not fixing / rerouting it, then moaning about it.

After seeing how the FC & their contractors work for a few years I now see nowt wrong with cutting down some Ikea trees to make trail.

tazzymtb

Scruff I agree, which is why I always repair n tidy bits of trail to keep it in as good condition as possible for others.

At martingt- I love you too darling

rocketman
    Free Member

Almightdutch is right. Trails come and go. No need to get upset it’s not like there isn’t anywhere else to ride on the Chase. When a cheeky trail gets completely obliterated by the FC we’ll all reminisce about what a great bit of singletrack it was and then go and ride somewhere else.

Sandwich

Nice suit Yeti *rubs thighs in Vic Reeves style*

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

From my visit to Cannock I drew one conclusion, It was full of total cocks! Allright they were a minority and a very small one at that, but I’ve never recieved verbal from fellow riders on any trail EVER! I’ve only been on the recieving end of friendly hello’s and plesent chat. At cannock our party of 4 had two incidents of abuse from different riders, both dressed in full face helmets. I was amazed and dissapointed, so much that I had to go and ride averywhere else to reming me how nice people are generally.

trickydisco
    Free Member

anytime squire as long as you don’t mind riding at slow beardy fat boys singlespeed pace

Pah! You haven’t got a beard and you’re not slow by any means!

When we having an SS race off?

geordiemick00
    Free Member

On Next Week’s Watchdog, Tazzymtb unearths the phenomenon that is known as ‘all the gear and no idea’ where people with copious amounts of cash purchase scaffolding-esque swingarm dominant Halifax built bikes and then ride them aggressively around the countryside in an effort to look cool……

snakebite
    Free Member

I rode the bit of trail tazzy is on about last Sunday… it was scruff who cut the tree which is kind of ironic, though he did put a bermy branch in to stop corner cutting

tazzymtb

Trickydisco- shhhhhhh you’ll ruin my bimblibg duffer persona! The first singlespeed fightclub will be at the start of august so brace youself for racing for beers n glory on inapropriate bikes. Already sorting the trail selection so best get practicing for steep climbs 😆

tomaso
    Free Member

Trails evolve constantly for better or worse. Sometimes they just clear fell a fantastic bit of the Chase and its gone.

My advice is to not get made, get even?! Hide out in the woods Rambo style and get’em

internetidiot
    Free Member

I went there once and did a skid. I haven’t got one of the bikes you described in the first sentence, so I assume that I am a part of the great singletrack family?

tazzymtb

did a skid.

I hope you apologised to mother earth and now wear bramble undergarments as penance 😀

wh1t3kn1ght
    Free Member

LOL – Noticed a few people walking the rock gardens and walking straight up the centre of the switch-backs on the way to upper cliffs last weekend. Those are some of the best bits of the trail 🙂

weeble
    Free Member

Baboons riding bikes on the Chase! Whatever next?

takisawa2

They’d tried to put a chicken run in on a bit we call The Gash; that spits you out on the main fireroad towards seven Springs. So we duly blocked it off with a handy treebush. 😈

Seriously though, folk have been riding & enjoying this little gulley-run for 10yrs, so its bloody annoying that some limp-cock decides it needs changing now. It was probably to take out a difficulty bitsy witsy.

maxray
    Free Member

Is seven springs towards the stepping stones?

tazzymtb

maxray, seven springs is where I met you after your little detour to ride back up to the others

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘To those buffoons who can't ride nice switchbacks at cannock (mild rantette)’ is closed to new replies.