Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • To those 15 or so who took installed Shrimpocalypse earlier..
  • Toasty

As a follow up to http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/any-android-owners

About 5 or so have got around to posting scores, if you're at all intruiged, through the options menu you can actually add to the friends list.

Click the button, click an empty slot and enter their friend code (just the alphanumeric part written below, you can click on their entry after to confirm it finds them!). When you view scores there's an option to just view friends.

Players from here so far:

npq8g68fcf66 – Murray
    1epmr4cg64jjk – gravityslave
    1n9c0u42ikr2 – freddyg
    6zoa333k2at4 – MrGreedy
    1rmsv6cjgek8h – motivforz

I'm playing as:

2cfifxy5xctp – Toasty

So far score wise it's:

Murray – 9322
    MrGreedy – 4561
    freddyg – 3980
    gravityslave – 2150
    motivforz – 493

Higher is definitely possible, as I got 14000 on the drive home (I wasn't driving). You can rename your profile at any point and all your scores will adjust when you next submit anything. Playing on hard or insane, getting some fully upgraded shock towers, then leading the enemies around them, slowed is the key to getting a big score. The red fire towers are good at catching the fast break aways.

Cheers again all 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Shrimpocalypse?

Toasty

The not quite finished Androidy thing I was trying to convince a few people to cheekily test for me.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘To those 15 or so who took installed Shrimpocalypse earlier..’ is closed to new replies.