Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • To the sanctimonious rider this morning on Hanover St, Edinburgh…
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Dave – worth reporting all the same – they will probably have a word with him, there might be cctv footage and he will get an anpr marker

Completely uninterested without witnesses/cctv IME.

Scamper
    Free Member

“a Bmw 118i M Sport according to the search I just did.”

I bet it was debadged, apart from an M ?

daveb
    Free Member

It was, which is why I didnt know the model until I did that search. I am pretty sure the M was gone as well.

Still not sure about going to the police but then again maybe if they did go round and talk with him it might make a difference, going by how much of a toss he was I doubt it though.

bigjim

Would be worth trying to report it and seeing if they do anything. Edinburgh has a lot of cctv cameras per capita. To be honest, to me being threatened like that by a car driver is comparable to being threatened or attempted assault with a knife or a gun, could have had an equally bad outcome for you, ie dead.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Was out along Cramond earlier today with my two boys. They had overtaken some old geezer on his panniered up touring bike and I went to catch them up to get them to turn around and go back along the front to the car. Purposely got them to turn round to their right so that they would leave the old geezer plenty of room to get through (10ft of space if not more, with no need to take any avoiding action). I went to turn so that I could ride beside my boys, again leaving that same sized gap for the other old cretin. Next thing I hear is a skid and a barrage of abuse. Look round and its that old geezer, who has decided that even though the kids and myself were leaving him plenty of room and being very obvious about what we were doing had decided that coming up the blindside and being a knob was a far better idea. He didnt have an answer as to why he hadnt kept on going straight though…. Knob.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘To the sanctimonious rider this morning on Hanover St, Edinburgh…’ is closed to new replies.