Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • To fart or not to fart?
  • kudos100
    Free Member

I can’t decide. Can the wise old men of singletrack help me out?

camo16
    Free Member

Do you have a receptacle handy, or will this be an ‘open office’ phenomenon?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

thepurist
    PJM1974
    Free Member

Depends entirely on where you are and whether you could easily put right any collateral damage from accidentally shooting the hostage.

rogg
    Free Member

Anyone nearby you can scowl at afterwards?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Confident of avoiding follow through?

scaredypants

🙄
    crafty small one to judge potential consequences, then ATTACK !!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

If in the right company let it rip. If not scoot of outside and give it the beans there.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

crafty small one to judge potential consequences

Never has your fourm name been more appropriate

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

At work i fart freely as i work nights and we are a special breed! Have accidentally done one in a nightclub and blamed it on someone else.

However all other area’s i keep it in unless I’m alone.

boxfish
    Free Member

I try to throttle my trumping more these days as the response tends to be “Daddy done poo-poo”, which whilst not strictly true, does make me feel like I’m not setting the best example.

Pyro

Do it. Loud and proud or silent and violent?

scaredypants

Never has your fourm name been more appropriate

Once bitten, … 😳

Fartist

rossi46
    Free Member

Fart Soundboard

Let it rip!

bigyinn
    Free Member

My OH let one go getting out of the car, to which my 4yo shouted rather loudly “pwoah mummy that STINKS!”.
    You know what? It did. 😆

woodsman
    Free Member

Let it go – real men fart! 😀

legend
    Free Member

if in an office/work environment then:

crop dustng – good
    crop circles – even better 🙂

binners

Lift one cheek up and let rip like someone tearing a curtain! Then sit looking chuffed as **** with yourself! 🙂

thegreatape
    Free Member

I have just farted in my lounge.

100% of people in my house believe that I should NOT have farted.

*Posted from on the bog

Orange-Crush
    Free Member

The civil engineers where I once worked spent a lunchtime farting in to the bosses dictaphone. When he eventually went to use it he sent it off to admin for repair as it was “just making strange noises”.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Fart!!!!!!!!!!!

iDave
    Free Member

I tried the ‘pull my finger’ thing with our guide in Mongolia – he refused, then said he knew what to expect as the man from gorillaz (Damon Albarn) had showed it to him. Gave me a warm feeling.

HermanShake
    Free Member

I’m a ninja guffer. Generally they have a radar proof stealth about them. Except on climbs, I usually have to release a little breeze on an uphill but I think it helps a little. Like a miniature rocket boost.

Note: I must be out of the saddle to aim it directly behind for maximum propulsion.

rossi46
    Free Member

Use props, y’know pressing cheeks against a patio door or simply curling one out on the china chair- it’ll do wonders for acoustics!
    Dealing a Switzerland squeaker out in the lift at work is always a laugh, make sure its stuffed full of unsuspecting victims though….

ononeorange

Wear an ipod. They always make them silent so no-one will know it’s you. Works on the train every day for me.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Fart and be proud.

chomp
    Free Member

Has anyone tried Shreddies – Carbon Farty Pants 🙂

Having crohns disease and having in the past had a ‘major bowel operation’ I have free reign to let rip when in the company of people who know my situation which is nice

I do try to hold them in until an opportune moment (usually when the wife and I get in the car on the way home after going out with friends) or if in the office I just parp as I stroll around.

I live in the hope of one day meeting my very own Allen A. Allen

hugor
    Free Member

Today is the first day in 2 weeks that I can confidently fart again without fear of following through. Damn antibiotics!!
    This morning I took great pleasure in cupcaking a stinky one and throwing it into my work collegues face in a meeting.

thegreatape
    Free Member

This morning I took great pleasure in cupcaking a stinky one and throwing it into my work collegues face in a meeting.

wwaswas

There’s a lot to be said for a good old fashioned eggy drifter.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘To fart or not to fart?’ is closed to new replies.