Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • To all cat haters
  • iolo
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Opm9b2WDk[/video]

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

That cat is BADASS!

scruff9252

sure, but does it still crap all over other peoples gardens?

chewkw
    Free Member

That’s a bad wound for a child from dog bite.

My cats would gang up on dog(s) wondering into our compound. Our female mother cat is particularly fearless against dogs.

Cats are wonderful so are dogs. I have both.

billytinkle
    Free Member

Cool cat! Nice to see them doing something selfless.

Crell
    Free Member

That’s one lucky kid and one hard as nails cat!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Cats are awesome, oh yes.

chewkw
    Free Member

I once saved a heavily pregnant cat from being torn apart by four cowardly dogs. Cat was already bleeding from the mouth. The dog would get a good hammering from me if I caught them. They ran away once they saw me with a steel pipe in my hand. Was going to hammer them senseless local style (far east) really. If owner(s) were to confront me I would hammer them too. Nahh … police would not intervene as it would be classed as “domestic”. 😆

diz

That’s one cool cat! The dog should have been on a lead and muzzled if out on the streets, it’s obviously unpredictable. I love dogs but SOME owners leave a lot to be desired.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Great cat.
    That’s a lot of cctv outside the house!

chewkw
    Free Member

diz – Member

That’s one cool cat! The dog should have been on a lead and muzzled if out on the streets, it’s obviously unpredictable. I love dogs but SOME owners leave a lot to be desired.

That dog needs a good hammering to prevent similar future occurrence. Very dangerous if it attacks small child like that. Look carefully at the video clip and you will see it actually seeking for a prey to attack away from it’s compound.

For this kind of dog you have to keep hitting it until it totally submit and in fear when it sees you or … eat it. That particular dog should taste good because it is not really a breed dog.

DezB
    Free Member

four cowardly dogs.

Can animals be brave or cowardly? I dunno.
    Brilliant footage, if it is real.

chewkw
    Free Member

DezB – Member

four cowardly dogs.

Can animals be brave or cowardly? I dunno.

Yes, they can. Dogs in pack will bark at you moving forward but if you get a cowardly bunch they will bark at you but slowly walking/running away. i.e. backside facing you ready to run while head turning back to bark at you. 😆 I see that all the time but the brave ones would stand their ground so you need to prepare for imminent attack. i.e. my friend mastiff cross … bloody Rupert (the dog’s name).

jordie
    Free Member

Go cats, come to think about it and I know cats can be a pain in the ass, but you never here about them killing anybody in a devil dog type attack.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

That cat is badass; if I saw it in the pub, I’d buy it a pint for its heroism.

The dog is bad PR for mans best friend; though I suppose on balance, due to the size of domestic cats, it’s not often you hear of cats attacking humans; thank **** the streets aren’t full of folk bolstering against their insecurities with lions and tigers.

bigjim

You are either <13 or >65 years old

chewkw
    Free Member

Cats do attack/bite/scratch but not deadly as I found out by flickering my tom cat’s balls … did that to my tom cat and it was not happy so chase me around to attack. 😆

Not sure why but I like to flick the cat’s balls. They don’t like it though. :mrgreen:

CountZero

Very lucky youngster, that was a nasty bite. The cat, though, was teh awesumz! I really wouldn’t like to tangle with an angry cat; a bloke I worked with once brought a kitten in that he’d just got, ready to take home. He took it outside, (daft idea) to let it have some fresh air, and it promptly shot underneath an old van parked in the yard. Nothing could coax kitty out, and he reluctantly went home without it.
    Next day, kitty still under van, owner decides it has to come out. A little while later, Richard comes back into the studio with kitten in carrier; he’s absolutely white as a sheet, dripping blood all over the floor, his hand and arm absolutely ripped to pieces! He was promptly taken up the hospital the get bandaged up.
    Looked like he’d shoved his arm into a blackthorn bush. Several times.

Klunk
    Free Member

He could have put a picture of the cat up at the end of the video.

Houns

Cats indeed are awesome

[video]http://youtu.be/vnC5YC3rxrk[/video]

Houns

[video]http://youtu.be/5sAF8gMN9c0[/video]

Twin
    Free Member
    d45yth
    Free Member

Chewkw – you’re one crazy hombre! Less of the ball flicking!? You’ll have the RSPCA on to you. 😀

zippykona

To date I know of no one that has been dug out of an avalanche by a **** cat.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

We had a cat that was hard as nails, she used to chase the farmers collie. One day she came back to the house, blood dripping from an ear & a dead Stoat in her mouth. She once went missing for four days & finally came home with a rabbit snare tight around her middle, we snipped it off & thought she was ok but about 3 days later the skin where the snare had been opened up & you could see inside (yucky) The vet couldn’t stitch her up cos the skin was dead so she was bandaged & left for a couple weeks. This was about 10 years before she died aged 19!
    Hard cat that one.

DezB
    Free Member

You are either <13 or >65 years old

Or , maybe I’ve seen a lot of fake stuff on the World Wide Web. Dad.

Houns

A few weeks ago I opened my front door to see (for the first time) my neighbours new rescue cat stood right there staring at me. I did eek!

He is evil!

chewkw
    Free Member

Houns – Member
    He is evil!

He is watching youuuuu 😆

d45yth – Member

Chewkw – you’re one crazy hombre! Less of the ball flicking!? You’ll have the RSPCA on to you.

They are just two fluffy balls hanging at the backside like stress relieve balls. The older cats will have the balls “dropping” while younger cats firmer. 😆 If I flick their balls too hard i.e. banging one ball against the other then they don’t like it otherwise they would not mind.

nealglover
    Free Member

To date I know of no one that has been dug out of an avalanche by a **** cat.

It wasn’t snowing in that video of the kid being attacked though was it ?

Or did I misunderstand your point 😕

RobHilton
    Free Member

Cool cat! Nice to see them doing something selfless.

an·thro·po·mor·phism (?n?thr?-p?-môr?f?z??m)
    n.
    Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Anyone else think chewkw is a complete weirdo?

boblo
    Free Member

Stop playing with the cats balls. Be content with your own. Blimey, some folk 🙂

billytinkle
    Free Member

n.
    Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behaviour to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.

So you don’t think the behaviour the cat exhibited was selfless? How would you describe its actions?

DezB
    Free Member

n.
    Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.

Which is what I was saying ^^ up there

bigyinn
    Free Member

Hous, that vid of the cat attacking the woman is hilarious. She starts by trying to kick it and flick snow at it, I dont blame it for going for her!

theotherjonv

Cat attack woman kind of asked for it. Didn’t see her dog running in to help; then again, she had made her dog wear a coat and therefore it was probably thinking ‘**** you, payback time’

DezB
    Free Member

Did you see the follow up? Apparently, the cat was going for her mum’s dog!
    [video]http://youtu.be/6hb4ofSj38I[/video]

grtdkad

Cat v Gator is pretty impressive too tbh.

Looks like it’s ensuring the alligators don’t encroach on their humans land.

iolo
    Free Member

She thought buddy had rabies so put him down? He proved negative. She sounded to sincere when she knew they were taking him away.
    He bit 2 other people but still kicked snow in his face?
    She went to the hospital but she still got infected?
    Something tells me she’s not quite as sweet as the cat loving persona she’s trying to make out.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It’s a nice looking cat 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘To all cat haters’ is closed to new replies.