Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • TMS in Abu Dhabi
  • zokes
    Free Member

Well, it would be for me if the BBC weren’t being anal about international streaming again 🙁

Anyway, Monty’s back so 2 spinners in a 4 bowler attack. Pakistan 39/0 14ov…

I assume Aggers et al are saying something amusing, but I’m stuck with Cricinfo and Twitter until I get home 🙁

ben
    Free Member

Expat shield will allow you to stream…

I’m hoping for a better display from England.

zokes
    Free Member

MONTY MONTY Give us a Waveicket!

At home now so can get the VPN on – probably not good for the longevity of my employment if I try such shenanigans there 😉 BBC are buggers though – it worked last test.

yossarian
    Free Member

Day off at home for me with my youngest son. Watching via sky go on my phone because he reckons cricket is boring 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

Finally got VPN sorted on the mac, just in time for lunch!

yossarian
    Free Member

Great spell by broad, hopeful of limiting them to sub 250 now.

Mind you we’ve still got to bat 😯

zokes
    Free Member

Monty’s trying his hardest to help them past 250 😯

yossarian
    Free Member

😀

I love monty. Never forget him and jimmy blocking out the Aussies at Cardiff in 2009

zokes
    Free Member

Never forget him and jimmy blocking out the Aussies at Cardiff in 2009

Neither do the Aussies – I remind them of this frequently 😆

yossarian
    Free Member

You’re in oz aren’t you zokes? How are the convicts these days? Still talking about a warne comeback? 😉

zokes
    Free Member

I am. Convicts looking forward to a day off tomorrow to celebrate some bloke turning up in a ship and landing in some place with a bridge and an opera house a few years back 😀

Warnie’s being a pillock arguing with cyclists who have the temerity to cycle past him whilst he’s driving. Apart from that, he’s still probably the best spinner in the country (though Lyons seems passable). Their smugness whilst trouncing the hapless Indians is beginning to grate a little though…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Errmmmmm 🙁

yossarian
    Free Member

Ok 350

zokes
    Free Member

Maybe 300?

Klunk
    Free Member

doh, another dropped catch !

yossarian
    Free Member

So a good start by the bowlers but we are looking very vulnerable against the spinners

200 AO I reckons

scaredypants

200 AO I reckons

from 48 for 1 – Are you mad ? That’d require a pathetic capitula..

…oh

loum
    Free Member

declare at 500 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

Now you have your VPN you can save a bundle on phone calls as you’ll have un-blocked access to Skype

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

scared to say anything but the wicket seems flat now 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

Now you have your VPN you can save a bundle on phone calls as you’ll have un-blocked access to Skype

Eh?

Good start to today, lets hope it continues…

Klunk
    Free Member

Pakistan are losing their rag here, appealing for everything and now lost the last review.

aracer
    Free Member

Convicts looking forward to a day off tomorrow to celebrate some bloke turning up in a ship and landing in some place with a bridge and an opera house a few years back

Do you think he stopped there because of the bridge or the opera house?

Their smugness whilst trouncing the hapless Indians is beginning to grate a little though…

I presume you weren’t over here whilst we were being smug last year then (I’m completely unapologetic)?

zokes
    Free Member

Do you think he stopped there because of the bridge or the opera house?

Nah, I reckon he saw a nice beach and a bunch of drunk European backpackers in skimpy bikinis

I presume you weren’t over here whilst we were being smug last year then

Nope, I was over here whilst you were all being smug. Although I was home briefly for xmas, so had a very surreal experience of the boxing day test thanks to jet lag….

I watched the ADL test with an Aussie, after 10 minutes and three wickets, I had to apologise to him that he was stuck next to me for the next 5 days 😆

I couldn’t really be smug here though, everyone seemed so down about it, it just didn’t seem right!

aracer
    Free Member

74/0 in the session. Our most solid batters (though not necessarily the ones you’d pay to watch) looking set. Already a smaller first innings lead than Pakistan had last time. Is it allowed to be a little confident yet?

aracer
    Free Member

I couldn’t really be smug here though, everyone seemed so down about it, it just didn’t seem right!

Ah – I was more talking about us thrashing the Indians. Though you’re right we were smug about that too.

aracer
    Free Member

One of the things I like about cricket is the stats. I noticed that Trott is now the highest test run scorer for England without a 6 ever. Almost 2/3 of the way to the all time record.

zokes
    Free Member

Trott gone, now what’s PK going to do?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

PK – smash it to long on out for 3

yossarian
    Free Member

So a small lead then….

England are going to need 3 outstanding sessions to win this.

Klunk
    Free Member

tail is wagging

zokes
    Free Member

Tail has fallen off…

Klunk
    Free Member

monty monty monty for a five for.

Klunk
    Free Member

bowled him !

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Current Score?

Klunk
    Free Member

34-2

Klunk
    Free Member

monty monty monty
    36-3

ronjeremy
    Free Member

blimey, sat in office with limited access today, so score updates greatly received

Junkyard
    Free Member

Cometh the hour cometh the monty

Klunk
    Free Member

The Montasaurus (coined on the bbc website)

54-3 tea

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘TMS in Abu Dhabi’ is closed to new replies.