Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • TJ I take it all back…
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

…well OK part only of one disagreement (of many :P).

I rode into the Pooflands via Dreghorn the other day. It wasn't too hideous, although it may take me some time to get my head around where it takes you and how to have fun from there.

I drove there (ideal for me as it's 15m drive from my house, otherwise it's a 45m thrash through town)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I don't even remember that disagreement. Did you get up the climb with walking any? The bit near the top always gets me – I am getting tired and running out of puff when it turns a corner, gets a bit steeper and the surface breaks up. always defeats me.

Once thru the coll carry on the good track until you go thru a gate and then look for a faint track that runs down to Glencorse on the side of castlelaw. My fave descent in the pentlands

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Careful al, thin end of the wedge, next month you'll be raving from the rooftops about distance selling regulations … 😉

TJ – we misses you, are you ever gonna come back to mleh?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

ADH – maybe. Getting closer anyway.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I was on the SS – no way. May try it with gears at weekend and maybe even that descent – ages since I did that.

Love how you forgot it. I store them up. I CAN walk at 4 mph comfortably 😛

btw if you fancy hooking up to exchange dinner or beer for chain lube then fire me an email – I think I've lost your addy.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

YGM al

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

ADH – maybe. Getting closer anyway.

Whoop! The nasty welshish bully hardly ever seems to be on these days …

juan
    Free Member

TJ if you dare to bother al again I'll kick you in the nuts… 😈

Unless of course it comes about lycra

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘TJ I take it all back…’ is closed to new replies.