Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • titus supermoto
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

I remember, a while ago, someone had one of these up for sale, was it sold? who bought it? how was it?

I keep thinking about that bike, why I don’t know, its just one of those bikes that haunts me!

anyone know?? (yes it was FUGLY but I kinda like that!)

MrNutt
    Free Member

^ that was it ^

yes it looks a bit Sarcin but sod it, I kinda like it!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

“great personality” apparently, can somebody tell me more about this frame? anyone ridden one?

nukeproof
    Free Member

Calm down; you’re got yourself all excited and desperate…its quarter to 12: how many Supermoto owners do you expect there to be at this time? 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

I’m sorry, I don’t quite know what cI was thinking, I keep having these big travel fantasies, is there anything I can do about it?

Jamie
    Free Member

By a pogo stick?

MrNutt
    Free Member

what is?

I_Ache
    Free Member

I like the way with theose titec posts (in pic 2) you can lower them and they will say TIT…

Sniggers.

I_Ache
    Free Member

You could also peal off the us in Titus for the same effect.

hicksville
    Free Member

Me from that pic, I had it for sale before xmas and prior to the fat tread bike sale. Here is mine built up,

Due to injury only ridden it a few times and only twice off road, I recommend them, it is heavy so with z1 lights, slx groupset and very heavy hope bulbs wheelset 35lbs. Still playing around with the set up at the moment but aiming to get it down to 31lbs. Climbs well with forks reduced, steady and with traction, going down well outstanding. I ain’t no downhiller but have had a few big travel bikes buillt, turner rfx, ellsworth moment and I would say it is not quite all dayer as the ellsworth (that could be me as an not fully fit) but better down, and for me only second to my old rfx and then only just. The two changes I will make are a coil shock, I find the dhx blows through it’s travel too quickly and shorter stem, with the slack seat angle it is a long bike. I would recommend one if you want a bombproof long travel bike, quality is top though it is painted not anodized as it looks.

There was one for sale in the classifieds not so long ago. But Fat tread bikes were giving them away in the sale……….literally.

I woul like to try the el gaupo which replaced it, one was in the classifieds for 550 not so long ago.

Great bike 😀

charliedontsurf

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PM0WfbPS7OA&feature=PlayList&p=FA64EA30B373AC4A&playnext=1&index=11

Thats a real supermoto, awesome bike, I have one, love it. Yeah its not the most respectful and peaceful bike in the world, but I would rather have my KTM over the big bouncy titus 😉

MrNutt
    Free Member

lordy, If I built a Titus supermoto with my wheelset, 66’s and other goodies I’d be pushing 40lbs!! 😆

oh well, the search continues for a big travel AM frame 🙁

(I thought it’s be deceptively light)

hicksville
    Free Member

Mr Nutt, it rides a lot lighter the traction is incredible, do not discount one, far more capable than a lot others out there 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘titus supermoto’ is closed to new replies.