Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Titus Rockstar – Any good?
  • scruff9252

On one are selling the above frame for £200 without shock. I find myself with a pair of 29″ wheels and a shock, recently serviced and kashima coated which would fit. My 150mm kona dowg is a bit long in the tooth and a bit too small for me and at 6’4″ a 29er is theoretically betterer.

Almost feels rude not to bite the bullet and buy the frame, but before I do has anyone any experience of them?

woolymonster
    Free Member

I had one for a couple of years, to be fair it was damn good! Totally XC orientated and climbs bloody well…but does have a very old school head angle. But as for the ride, it’s mint 🙂 I really liked mine and only sold it a few weeks ago, thankfully as it’d sell for cock all now 😀

khani
    Free Member

I’ve got a V1 (slightly different geometry from the OnOne version and a nicer paint job) and with 120mm forks it’s great, mine came with an rp23 which works a treat, one thing to bear in mind is they have a low leverage ratio at 2-1(200x50mm stroke shock, 100mm travel) so work best with a low compression, mid rebound tune on the shock..
    Had it a few years now and not had any bearing problems or owt, it seems to be holding up well.
    Gratuitous pic 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Titus Rockstar – Any good?’ is closed to new replies.