Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Titus FTM…..opinions from those who have already got them??
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

Considering one of these to replace my Zesty. Like the thought of dropping probably 1.5lb in frame weight, plus standard threaded bottom bracket and normal front mech mounting.

The frame measurements look similar, but the head tube is 69.25 vs 68 on the Zesty. The Zesty rides spot on and the FTM looks similar design (drop outs, swing link etc), so what do the people who have got them already think of them??? Also what height are you and what frame size did you get??

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Oh and any photos of the black version built up?

superdale
    Free Member

I have a large and am 6ft – with a 90mm stem it is perfect for me and means there is not too much post out of the frame. Geometry wise it is slacker than my XC frame so would not worry too much about the head angle – descending is where it really excels. Very happy with mine and IMO nicer styling & paint job than Yeti or Ibis.

gixerator
    Free Member

http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff380/gixerator/TITUS%20FTM/FTMFR1.jpg

Rides ok, but haven’t got the best out of the shock yet, I’m awaiting On-one to sort it for me. Total build isn’t going to impress the weight weenies but light enougth just under 25lbs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Titus FTM…..opinions from those who have already got them??’ is closed to new replies.