• This topic has 12 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by gazc.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Titus El Guapo Horst Bushing
  • fr0sty125
    Free Member

Anyone know where I can get them from?

bobbyspangles

planet x?

steveh

No longer for sale at planet x as I understnd. A friend has the same frame and had to get someone he knew with a lathe to turn some up for him

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Yeah Planet X don’t have them.

brennak

I assume if a mate turned them they are bushes, a good place to look is bearingboys the have a great stock of off the shelf bushes if you know the diameters required. I’ve used these and Igus for my replacements on the Cotic

bobbyspangles

maybe this can help?

enduro fork seals

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Really struggling to find a UK supplier. I have a lot of play in one Bushing and fear this will cause abnormal wear in the bearings of the other pivots.

Northwind

Planet X customer service at its finest.

transporter13
    Free Member

As far as im aware….the horst link bushes are just standard tophat version and can be sourced at your local bearing supplier…remove yours and look for a serial number and ring around…..i had the very same problem a few years back for my old kona sex one.

typer
    Free Member

There was a guy on ebay doing everything you need to refresh your El Guapo the last time I looked.

khani
    Free Member

Last time I looked you had to order from the On One USA site and get em sent over..
    It’s real shonky/**** support for their frames IMO, I’ve got a pre On One Rockstar which is great but I wouldn’t buy a frame off em in a month of Sunday’s now for this very reason…

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Answer from On-One we don’t stock these items as customers can source them themselves and it wastes stock space.

I ask what spec they are so I could source them and they couldn’t tell me.

I will pull them out today and go to a bearing shop.

BTW this is a frame that is still for sale….

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FRTITELGUV3/titus-el-guapo-frame-with-rockshox-monarch-rt3-shock

gazc
    Free Member

got mine from this guy but seems he’s out of stock

ebay linky

they’re just top hat bushes mind nothing fancy. should be easy to source from a bearing supplier

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Titus El Guapo Horst Bushing’ is closed to new replies.