Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Titus el guapo 29er. talk to me about it !!
  • renton
    Free Member

As above. It looks like good value for money on the on one website but I can’t find any reviews on it ?

One thing I have read is about the limited tyre width at the back.

Anyone have one. If so what’s it like.

Mattbike

I’ve recently bought a large in black with the Cane Creek DB shock. It’s sitting in my dining room waiting for some forks, wheels etc. Will be a month or two before it’s built up.

Like you I couldn’t find any decent reviews only one or two forum threads and a mention in the Ed Oxley vid. I pulled the trigger on the frame based on the fact that the shock is supposed to be excellent also the 2.1 tyre claim appeared to err on the side of caution to cater for diferent tyre manufacturers size variations. There is a thread somewhere that says a 2.35 tyre fits fine.

First impressions are that it is a well made good quality frame. Welds and linkages look great. I’ve not tried a wheel and tyre in it but the widest part of the stays around where the tyre sits is 82mm or 3 1/4 inches if that’s any help.

So far I’m not regretting the purchase. As soon as I get a rear wheel and tyre sorted I can update further.

renton
    Free Member

Thanks for that.

Anyone else got one ?

balnobiker
    Free Member

I have a black anodised elguapo 29er which I have had for about 5 months and has been the best frame I have bought.it came with the latest black rockshox shock which is great and pikes up front with a works components 1 degree slack headset,as for rear tyres I run a nobby nic 2.25 on rear with room to spare,why spend thousands on a frame when this is just as good if not better to ride and look at .will post photo,s soon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Titus el guapo 29er. talk to me about it !!’ is closed to new replies.