Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Titec J-Bars (Jeff Jones H-Bar copies), anyone interested….
  • Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

Im not sure if i want to pay the £200 or so for some Jones H-Bars, so i looked into the newer Titec versions, the J-Bar ( same as the JJ version, not the stupid riser one they also do…) but they are not being brought into the UK by Madison.

Im going to order some through Carver bikes, and wondered if there is anyone else that would like some? would be around £55-60 ( rrp of the titec H-bar is £74.99) , if i get enough interest to get a few over, could have them here for SSUK…..

email rockstarrarcing@hotmail.co.uk if your interested.

Napalm
    Free Member

Why don’t you just order a single pair from Single Speed Central (http://www.singlespeed.nl/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=titec&osCsid=06a7c56165e3b5a3129e16493db2f926) for 75 EUR like what I did. 🙂

Clink

You can get them in the uk via Biff at Outcast (or he had some last time I asked).

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

75 euro’s is £65, when if i can get them for £55 delivered……

i can get a single pair, but im just seeing if a few others want them.

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

I sent Biff a mail asking if he was doing them, but got no reply….. he might be away on holiday

Just to clarify these are not the titec h-bars that have a rise in them that have been out for a year or so, these are the NEW titec J-Bar, exactly like the original JJ H-Bar but in black alloy and 31.8 only, and apparently not available in the UK at all….

singlespeedstu

Biff had some in stock when i mailed him about them a few weeks ago.

sslowpace
    Free Member

I see H-bars are now $500+ from Jeff
    wow 😯

shaggy

Biff is on holiday. Back Tuesday, I think.

MikeWW
    Free Member

Just got the Titec J bars- really nice
    I think a couple of the guys I ride with were thinking of these so will point them in this direction

AdamM
    Free Member

Trev, just tried to email you but got rejected by Hotmail.

Does the £55-60 delivered include allowance for customs and import duties plus VAT, or are you hoping you can get them through without being charged?

Napalm
    Free Member

Fair point Adam – I just got stung £11 to take delivery of 3 CD’s from the US.
    I bought the Titec J bars from Single Speed Central (dutch site) and paid no extra.

The bars are really comfortable and have given me a range of hand positions. A good buy.

AdamM
    Free Member

I have a pair of the Titec H bars, but they look dreadful… and I have a second singlespeed that needs the J bars.

Napalm, how much was the total cost including postage from SS Central? And when, given changes in exchange rates?

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

sorry guys, its rockstarracing@hotmail.co.uk

and the price is more likely to be £60, will be confirmed tonight, and the price is what you pay for the bar, delivery, import taxes, VAT, will be covered in that cost.

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

oh, sorry, cheers shaggy!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Will we see a new Outcast mag this year after his return from holiday?

http://www.yesweareontheweb.com/

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

had a few orders, and money received, i will be placing the order with Carver tomorrow….. I wont be doing these at this price again, as i dont want to piss off Biff, i didnt know he was definatley doing the Titec ones, but commited to a price, so after this order, they will be sold at the same price as Biff’s stock. i don’t undercut friends.

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

will be sending the order off around 6-7pm, so if your pondering on it, you need to hurry up………..

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

anyone else wanna get an order in quickly?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Titec J-Bars (Jeff Jones H-Bar copies), anyone interested….’ is closed to new replies.