Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Titec Ergo Mag Bar Ends…. best bar ends EVER!!!
  • dillinger23
    Free Member

Now on my third pair of these on my third bike in 6 years. With my latest, a custom painted, custom built Enigma EgoST with Carbon bars. Tried some silly expensive carbon ends… didn’t like em. Missed my trusty Kraton, gel filled grippy stubby, wonderfully naturally curved fit perfect in the palm Titecs. Getting harder to get hold of these days, sent off to the US for a set with the clear gel. I imagine they are no longer in production and won’t be available for much longer. I am seriously thinking of getting a pair to keep in a drawer until my next bike 3 or 4 years down the line! If you’ve never tried em’ get a pair, they really are unsurpassed to my mind.

The UK ones have the grey filling, but US sold ones have a clear gel filling which i think looks a little cooler as in the picture!

scaredypants

<rests case>

scotroutes

+ gazillions.

dillinger23
    Free Member

Tried the cane creek, don’t like bar ends that protrude front and back, only front for me.

STATO
    Free Member

single track solutions st-lites for me. Plastic so very light, good profile in the hand, mate perfectly with ergon grips to give a great platform for the hand to rest on and reduce pressure on the fingers.

andyl
    Free Member

Best bar ends I have are the plastic ergo ones that came from Lidl with some ergo grips. Very similar to the Easton carbon bar ends. Unfortunately I have cracked mine (my fault for modifying them to also act as ODI grip clamps 🙁 ) so on the look out for some new ones.

They have a flatter thumb place than those titec ones but they look interesting.

bland

I have a set of the ones you speak of for sale if you are interested dillinger – Brand new in box

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Titec Ergo Mag Bar Ends…. best bar ends EVER!!!’ is closed to new replies.