Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Titanium ring resize?
  • beagle
    Free Member

Broke/fractured knuckle back in feb (clavicle plated too) and nurse took ring off at A&E. Knuckle still bulbous and haven’t been able to wear my (ti) wedding ring since. Nearly squeezed it on today but it hurt, so I guess a resize up – half a size would suffice, just enough to squeeze it over!!

Anyone had similar done? Internet suggests it can be done contrary to my first assumption. If so, where? Any people in the trade? Sounds a few ways of doing it (all probs more than the cost of the ring!!)

Cheers!

stumpy01

Ti can be done.

Its tungsten that can’t be done.

To be honest though, it’ll probably be more cost effective to get a new one that fits…

beagle
    Free Member

Cheers Stumpy. I guess I could always wait on the swelling on my knuckle joint (seems boney, not fluid) – see if that goes down!

tmb467
    Free Member

Mine took about 6 months to go down to the point where I could put it on properly

Didn’t need to go up a size – but my Ti ring was only about £90

nickdavies

Not possible cost effectively really normally, depends on the titanium used, sometimes it can be done if it’s the right metal or if it’s heavy enough the inside can be skimmed.

If you’re in the midlands speak to GETI in the jewellery quarter in Birmingham.

darrell
    Free Member

put it on the other hand

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Titanium ring resize?’ is closed to new replies.