Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • tiny front rack idea's?
  • ton

looking for a tiny front rack to carry a small bag, rather than using a bar mounted back.
    i have seen them but my memory fails me.
    any idea’s greatly appreciated.

1-shed
    Free Member

http://www.reallyusefulbikes.co.uk/_shop/carrier-racks-front/ something here may be of interest? Cheers 1 shed.

scotroutes

Thule Pack N Pedal too big?

Or how about a basket?

PJ266
    Free Member

Velo Orange have a few options, as do Nitto (M18 etc)

Sandwich

Rixen & Kaul handlebar bracket and corresponding bag?

firestarter
    Free Member

One of these with a bar mount adapter perhaps. Not what you wanted but may be suitable. I looked when I wanted a bar bag option with my hydro/rohloff complicated set up

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

how small? what brakes do you have?

I have a cheapo eBay one that mounts to v-brake mounts thats not bad and was only £8.99

clicky to ebay

For heavier stuff I have a salsa minimalist which is excellent. I can fit a 13l dry bag on it full. You would need rack mounts or p-clips for this to fit,

Velo orange (through Freshtripe and other in the UK) Also have a nice range of other racks.

an other clicky

ton

it is for a disc trucker. to fasten it would be on the rack mounts on the top and halfway down the forks.

thanks for all the ideas everyone

explosifpete
    Free Member

My ex girlfriend had a tiny front rack, I could pass on her number if you want be personally I’ve been a lot happier with the larger rack that’s fitted to the wife

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘tiny front rack idea's?’ is closed to new replies.