Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Tiny Bullit :>)
  • mamadirt
    Free Member

Following on from my online build on Monday night I've finally got some daylight pics done. I've ridden back and forth from work this week but today was the first chance for a decent off road ride (still have Cwmcarn and Wentwood DH's to look forward to – plenty of time as I'm now off for 7 weeks – yay!!). I've finally discovered what my gears are for – it's a blinkin' slog on the road but I was pretty surprised at its ability to climb off-road (I have to learn to sit down now though 😉 )

Who put a roof over my trails? . . .

Love it!!! 😛

tinsy
    Free Member

Looks very nice Mama… enjoy..

DustyLilac
    Free Member

Tres chic, teensy bikes look really cool. The now sadly ex Mrs Lilac used to ride a small Heckler – there's somthing about that straight top tube you only get an the small SCs.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lovewookie

Jesus that's a lot of Japanese Knotweed!

Nice bike BTW.

MrAgreeable

I love my Bullit. I got a second hand frame last year for doing the Mega and it was a worthy compensator for my lack of skill. They do pedal and climb very well for a DH bike. Mine has comedy tall '05 66s on, and the resultant high BB means it feels pretty tall and wobbly riding trails with the seat up, but then that's not really its intended use.

Tracey

Looks nice

Tracey

jimmy

I hate that you love it and don't want to sell it to me.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. And you know where I am when the time comes.

slowrider
    Free Member

cracking little bike, i keep thinking about going 1×9 but not sure i could hack it on some of the bigger climbs.

what do you reckon to those crazy grips then?

rhid

I have one of those in small too! Mine's blue but I much prefer your white one!

They are amazing bikes.

Stoner
    Free Member

so cute.
    It's like a bike, only smaller 🙂

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

looks lovely, it's not red though is it?

you might have difficulty getting the shock and fork to adapt for your feeble mass though 🙂

mamadirt
    Free Member

Cheers all. Fork and shock feel pretty spot on to be honest – the forks have air preload and are pretty plush with no air added (I've put a few psi in as they bob like crazy), and the shock has a pretty light spring (400, a little higher than the 350 recommended for my weight but was not too far off bottoming on one of the small drops in the local woods – maybe I've put on weight 😉 .

it's not red though is it?

I'm into orange now MrMW, hence the few accents. May have to swap those T.H.E. grips for an orange pair soon.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Its lovely that Lynne, i was just offered a small white bullit, very cheap, if it hadnt had drop offs on it i would have bit his hand off.

(btw ill have to pass on the forks, sorry, just bought some Noirs, so ill have to stick with the Fox's, cheers)

mamadirt
    Free Member

I've had a couple of pairs of Drop Offs Phil and they've been fine – not light though. No worries on the Manitous – I'll get in touch with the other folks and if no interest they'll go on ebay.

Tracey

I think we have a 350lbs Fox spring some where in the garage dont know the length [will check tomorrow as its banging it down here] but you can have it if you want it. Dont want any thing for it

Tracey

juiced
    Free Member

Mamadirt that looks is beautiful. Still loving my tiny heckler though 😀
    Lets us know how she goes at Cwmcarn.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Cheers Tracey 🙂 – at the mo' I think the stock one will be fine but I'll see how it fares at Cwmcarn and if I need to go lighter I'll certainly get in touch.

Juiced, that Heckler is one of the reasons I decided to go with the Bullit – cracking little bike but I'm not so keen on the swoopy, more flimsy-looking rear of the newer models, hence the Bullit. Still one of my fave ride pics – glad it's still going strong 🙂 . . . just realised I'm still running the same cranks- how frugal am I? 😉

juiced
    Free Member

Are those bmx pedals on the bullit?

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yes they are – Odyssey Trailmix (still trying to get hold of an orange pair – they were in stock at Winstanleys a little while ago but now you can only get the plastic version 😕 ).

juiced
    Free Member

ok cool. ( hope winstanleys get some new stock )Enjoy your new bike and the break 😆

mamadirt
    Free Member

Cheers! Say hi if you see me mincing at Cwmcarn 😉

taka
    Free Member

i like thems grips i need some new ones where did you gety them from? my imperial lockons are going from lime green to black 😆

mamadirt
    Free Member

Got them from CRC – not cheap (although the red ones are on sale at the mo') but they were on my Tazer for a while and show no wear at all. Also had a grey pair which I sold on ebay when I changed colour schemes 😉

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Tiny Bullit :>)’ is closed to new replies.