Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • tingling/numbness in tips of fingers- stroke?
  • polarisandy
    Free Member

probably just the first caress of Multiple Sclerosis.
    Better get a nights worth of w+nking in before you become impotent.

Sorry uncalled for really i know.
    Probably ulnar nerve or neck.

dr_death
    Free Member

You’ve upset your Ulnar nerve, probably in your hand, comes from leaning on your hypothenar eminence too much (the heel of your hand, the swelling below your little finger). The ulnar nerve runs through it. Quite common in cycllists, its what Specialized’s Body Geometry gloves were invented for with that big gel pad….

It’ll settle, don’t worry about it… I’d just worry about your stroking habit!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Yup sounds like my symptoms, got from typing a lot and having arms/hands in funny positions. Also EXACTLY what I got yesterday when I stabbed a knife through my forearm and sank it into the bone. Lost almost all the feeling in my little and next finger in and a lot of the strength too. Its come back over the last 24 hours, fortunately.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

clanged my helmet/head hard on the road

Are the local Council suing you for damage to the road’s surface?

hora
    Free Member

I’ll go and get some Body Geom’s. I did have a couple of pairs but like socks the spesh’s seemed to walk/disapear leaving TWO LEFTS FFS!

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

You could consider asking someone who actually knows what they’re doing.
    I slept on my arm last night and woke up with pins & needles in my hand, so it must definately be that.

dr_death
    Free Member

You trying to imply I don’t know what I’m doing???

You’re dead right you know!

😉

hora
    Free Member

I think I know what it is. numbness under bone in forearm now. I sit at a slight angle resting my bodyweight onto my right forearm/bone ontop of the leading edge of the desk.

fastindian
    Free Member

hora, see the doc, had the same thing, ignored it, ended up with ops on both elbow’s – cubital tunnel syndrome, nerve going through elbow trapped. If it’s only just started and you rest it/take anti inflamitories? it’ll prob go away but see the doc.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘tingling/numbness in tips of fingers- stroke?’ is closed to new replies.