Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • tingling/numbness in tips of fingers- stroke?
  • hora
    Free Member

smallest finger and next one in. What gives?

wwaswas

always ready to believe the worst…

I usually get that if I bang my funny bone.

sobriety
    Free Member

You’ve been w@nking too much.

stumpy01

I got that after having a girl on my shoulders when Metallica played at Wembley Stadium. She was erm, bouncing around on my shoulders for about 20 mins and when she got down my fingers were tingling…..and my thumb was numb.
    It lasted for about 2 weeks and slowly went. I assumed a few nerves got squished/damaged.

Have you been carrying a heavy bag on a shoulder strap for an extended period or anything?

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

about being rodgered by large coloured gentlemen i suspect.

The-Beard

Amputate!!!

😈

sobriety
    Free Member

What at the neck? 😉

hora
    Free Member

Rode my steel hardtail yesterday, got home, trackbike out (stiff bars) and rode to the gym and back. Could be that?

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Am I right in thinking you believe you may have had a stroke and would rather ask people about it on the internet than go to a hospital? 🙄

jet26
    Free Member

Little and ring fingers?

Cubital tunnel syndrome would cover it…

kelvin

Ulna nerve.

hora
    Free Member

Bad gloves then? I’ve been using Nike Road Winter gloves -no palm padding

molgrips
    Free Member

Nerve damage innit. I lost feeling in the edge of my big toes for about 3 weeks after a 24 hour solo.

scruff
    Free Member

Some of my gloves do this. I think youd best not ride a bike nor visit a bike Internet ever again, justto be safe like.

tyke
    Free Member

Sounds like nerve damage, likely to be just bruised. But may take upto a couple of weeks to return back to normal.

On the other hand it could be the start of MS……

jedi

when my shoulders **** up my fingers tingle 🙂

guitarhero
    Free Member

Too much typing, i advise taking at least a month off…. PLEASE

hora
    Free Member

Jedi I slid and fell sideways on ice a week last Monday and clanged my helmet/head hard on the road- my neck is still stiff/sore now! guitarhero wtf? Is this linked to the pickup thread that you perceived I was having a go at all pickup owners? Still misreading something into that even now?! MTFU

andym
    Free Member

MTFU

Said the man who was asking if he’d had a stroke.

MrSmith
    Free Member

don’t you need a brain to have a stroke?

sofatester
    Free Member

Maybe having a violent “stroke” caused it?

thepurist

I’ve had that tingling feeling a couple of times – once due to severe seasickness and once just before the mother of all migraines that left me a helpless panting mess on the floor. So if you’re not on a boat, start worrying.

hora
    Free Member

don’t you need a brain to have a stroke? I dont know, your closer to the age when that happens though 😉 😆

Maybe having a violent “stroke” caused it? GROAN!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Dehydration.

guitarhero
    Free Member

Is this linked to the pickup thread that you perceived I was having a go at all pickup owners? Still misreading something into that even now?! MTFU

You’re wierd

hora
    Free Member

guitarhero- I remember your posts seemed offended when I said people who buy them to own and drive purely round suburbia are abit sad.

Rex
    Free Member

what tyke said. preferably the former option….

hora
    Free Member

I know a good German lad, friend of my friend. Hes 30 and suffering from MS. Nicest bloke you could meet, the type you just to know when you meet them. awful MS bloody awful.

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

Trapped nerve in the neck can do it.

wwaswas

pain in the neck is 2.5ft from where hora usually is 😉

catnap
    Free Member

trapped nerve in the elbow, i suffer from the same thing. going for an opp soon to sort it out, and not looking forward to it boo hoo. it causes the little and next fingers to go numb. thats whats wrong defo

pacemaker
    Free Member

pins & needles?

MrNutt
    Free Member

it sounds like your liver Hora, have you been drinking?

pk-ripper
    Free Member

it sounds like you have leprosy, have been molesting goats, and are clearly having issues in determining whether your brain gender matches your physical gender.

Best be institutionalised for your own good.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

RSI

igm

RSI – riding ‘ssociated injury

pk-ripper
    Free Member

can’t be that with Hora then!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Repetative Stroking Injury

😉

hora
    Free Member

Have I been drinking? Your having a laff? Bear, Pope, etc. MrNutt, your talking about the gradual degeneration of nerve endings caused by chronic alcoholism?

I was leathered last night mind, I even started singing like a bloody Polish immigrant.

Zedsdead, the numbness is on my t’other hand not my actionhand(TM)

Zedsdead
    Free Member

lol

Seriously though – RSI. Maybe from using the mouse? Or something like that.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘tingling/numbness in tips of fingers- stroke?’ is closed to new replies.