• This topic has 73 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by yunki.
Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Tin foil hat time?
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

What are your thoughts on the covert influence on global politics of such mysterious bodies such as Le Cercle nick?

Cougar

Have you ever thought of becoming a politician?

Your ability to swerve questions you don’t want to answer by asking an entirely unrelated one is second to none.

nickc

[Flashy]I quite like the chocolate fondant, but the live music wasn’t to my taste[/Flashy]

oh, wait…you did mean the French restaurant in London, didn’t you?

EDIT: TBH Jive dear thing; I’m happy that Occam’s Razor and the Venn diagram that contains Private Jets, the enormously wealthy, and private jet using Bin Ladens, and Crashing…are enough to satisfy me.

I’m sure you won’t be put off though. (and why should you?) 😉

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Under the circumstance, it’s wholly related… as of course are the multiple strands of investigation of Bush Family members.

Pigface
    Free Member

So we are bullying JHJ again 🙁 He has some views that go against the grain but why are people hounding him?

TJ was treated the same by so called big hitter and we know how that ended up. Yes I know that is a big leap but let JHJ have his platform

squirrelking
    Free Member

it could even have been pilot error.

Looking at the details (for what’s available) yes.

Start approach, not paying attention, climb 500feet, notice, drop altitude on same approach, going too fast, pull back, full throttle, uh-oh spool-up time, crash.

It seemingly has a black box so I’m sure that will be a “convenient story” before long.

nealglover
    Free Member

let JHJ have his platform

He has his platform. Nobody is stopping him posting his stuff.

And nobody is stopping people from picking at the obvious holes in it either.

What’s the problem?

Cougar

it would be foolish to dismiss the potential for foul play…

Certainly. But what you seen to miss time and again is, it would also be foolish to dismiss the potential for a mundane cause. The two are not mutually exclusive.

It could be something to do with the CIA blah blah Bush Circle Jerk whatever it was you said; it could’ve been mind control by mutant space chickens; it could’ve been a fault on the plane; or it could be that the pilot had a heart attack, or was distracted because he was indulging in a spot of horatio with the Ms Bin Ladens at the time.

Point is, we don’t know, it’s too soon after the event. So all you’ve got at the moment is rumour, conjecture and a photograph of Jimmy Savile with someone dressed as a pilot in the background.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Bullying? No.

Responding with common sense and probability? Yes.

Given some of the stuff JHJ has come out with has been completely debunked by reliable witnesses (the unsubstantiated story about my former school being the centre of a high class paedophile ring) yet he still refuses to see reason are you not surprised he gets some stick?

fourbanger
    Free Member

He has his platform. Nobody is stopping him posting his stuff.

And nobody is stopping people from picking at the obvious holes in it either.

What’s the problem?

It’s fine to pick holes as individuals, but the collective circle-jerk demanding he answer your questions is the issue.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Much as I hate to admit it, neal has a point… it is better for holes to be picked, because of course, not all my information is flawless~ I’m far from perfect, but I do know there are several avenues deserving of further investigation that have not been adequately pursued by the powers that be or the mainstream media.

The 28 pages and the recent redacted CIA report of Saudi involvement linked to on the last page are good examples, as are the roles of not only ex CIA director George HW Bush, but also Marvin and Jeb Bush.

Pigface
    Free Member

The problem comes when you have a group of people who disagree and start piling in. The pack mentality takes over and all sense of decorum is lost. It has happened on other threads where people start going over the line.

As I said it happened to TJ, don’t want to see it happen again.

yunki
    Free Member

Again it’s that weird scenario where a bunch of people get slightly enraged by any ideas that don’t toe the party line..

It’s pretty odd, and I’ve seen it a lot on here..

Conspiracy theorists seemingly cause genuine outrage to a certain proportion of average joes who have little to gain either way and that frightens me more than any conspiracy theory

fruity bastards

squirrelking
    Free Member

Who is TJ?

😐

nickc

Thing is; looking for a reason to explain when something happens that seems improbable appears rational, but the mistake is to be surprised that improbable things happen.

Even Aristotle realised that “it is probable that improbable things will happen. Granted this one might argue that what is Improbable is probable”

It’s almost impossible that JHJ will be hit by lightning, but it happens nearly everyday, someone somewhere is struck by lightning, same with Private Jets and Bin Landen’s

seems so unlikely that it almost begs an explanation, but TBH it was statistically bound to happen at some point.

nealglover
    Free Member

It’s fine to pick holes as individuals

That’s exactly what’s happening.

Individuals posting on a public forum. Like a conversation.

Do you think we are all in the same room formulating a plan?

GrahamS

Conspiracy theorists seemingly cause genuine outrage to a certain proportion of average joes…

I think it is a fairly natural reaction to someone implying that you are a stupid sheep that is easily fooled and too dumb to understand what is really going on.

No one likes to be told they are stupid.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

TJ was treated the same by so called big hitter and we know how that ended up. Yes I know that is a big leap but let JHJ have his platform

It’s hardly surprising that MI5 wants to silence JHJ. And it’s fairly obvious to me who the MI5 “big hitters” on here are.

Meanwhile, I was shocked to discover this :

It’s all starting to make sense now.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Conspiracy theorists seemingly cause genuine outrage to a certain proportion of average joes who have little to gain either way and that frightens me more than any conspiracy theory

Didn’t have you down for such a scaredy cat, Yunk.

The problem with JHJ is the repetitive diatribe which is just dull and uninteresting, for as much as JHJ feels he is enlightening us there are a significant number of people who would rather he stopped at one post and then move on, which is “normal*” behavior for forums.

*At least one basket of ironing in use of the word Normal.

Pigface
    Free Member

Which is what a lot of people seem to be telling JHJ

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Apologies if it comes across as me telling folk they’re stupid, that certainly isn’t my aim…

I’m trying to provide information that isn’t generally publicized to research for yourself, to make your own mind up

Though I regularly get ribbed for it, ‘do your own research’ is meant in good spirit…

nickc

JHJ, in the spirit of acceptance? (if that’s the right word) I for one wouldn’t want you to stop (not for a minute do I think I’ve any influence anyway)

I enjoy your posts I enjoy reading the articles you post, and the debate they spark. More power to you.

And having seen some of your photos; you appear to be a kick-ass rider. I’d love to be able to jump like you. 😀

yunki
    Free Member

Which is what a lot of people seem to be telling JHJ

Yeah I think this what galls me..

JHJ is showing a genuine interest and is willing to find explanations for the things he believes may be happening, where his detractors just give it ‘no no no no no la la la la no no no no’ like naughty kids who can’t have a lolly 😆

sheeple

If it looks like a duck….

thestabiliser
    Free Member

MI5 silenced TJ? Jeeeez.

nealglover
    Free Member

JHJ is showing a genuine interest and willing into finding explanations for the things he believes may be happening, where his detractors just give it ‘no no no no no la la la la no no no no’ like naughty kids who can’t have a lolly

Generally he gets people using logic and reasoning and debunking his theories as not having any evidence to back them up.

There is very little of what you describe.

In fact the only time I see it, it’s coming in the other direction. A direct question about a claim, is avoided completely by asking another loosely related question.

There is a perfect example on this page.

Pigface
    Free Member

There is a perfect example on this page.

Yes there is but that doesn’t give people the green light to go steaming in.

I have had my say, so will leave it alone. Good day gentleman.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Thank you very much nick, very nice of you to say so… shows you’ve done your research 😉 I can get a bit agitated at times, but (I like to think) my heart’s in the right place.

Did a jump yesterday that scared the crap outta me… was freshly built, with a damp run in that you had to carve into… needed loads of speed to clear the double and to get enough speed, you’d be drifting down the run in… it was rad, but took me a good while to get the kahunas to send it.

Seem to remember a pic of you sending a rad rock line which was impressive.

Anyhow, back on topic, look into Jeb Bush and Huffman aviation~ it could be bollox, but I’ve yet to read anything wholly debunking it.

kcr
    Free Member

To answer the original question in this thread:

“Idris Elba” is an anagram of “B Disraeli”
    Benjamin Disraeli went to school with Gen Sir James Abott one of the principal secret agents of the “Great Game” in Afghanistan and other Central Asian countries.
    Abbottabad, Pakistan is named after Sir James
    Osama Bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad

nickc

That is genius…. 😆

skaifan
    Free Member

Local rumours indicate that the plane crash was a genuine accident. The plane was over Laden.

bikebouy
    Free Member

😆

nealglover
    Free Member

Yes there is but that doesn’t give people the green light to go steaming in.

Of course it does.

It’s a discussion forum. It’s exactly what it’s here for, discussion.

I’ve got as much right to voice my opinion on what JHJ writes, as you have got to voice your opinion on what I write.

You don’t however, get to tell me I’m not allowed to write anything at all, unless it’s in agreement with him.

Cougar

Moreover,

There’s a criminally hyphenated “report-post” link under every post where JHJ can, well, report any posts he feels are offensive or otherwise unacceptable.

Off the top of my head I don’t think he’s ever exercised this right, so I can only conclude that he is in fact not bothered (or upset, angry or feeling bullied) by the discussions thus far.

I will attempt to step in if things get unpleasant, and can but assume my moderator colleagues would do likewise. But I think it’s a bad idea to start censoring people on the back of someone else being offended on the behalf of others who aren’t, in fact, offended at all. That’s a slippery slope indeed.

We’re all adults here (for some value of), I’d like to believe that we can hold a civilised debate without us having to delete half of it ‘just in case’. Ie, play nicely please.

yunki
    Free Member

I can only conclude that he is in fact not bothered (or upset, angry or feeling bullied) by the discussions thus far

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Tin foil hat time?’ is closed to new replies.