Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 157 total)
  • Time to fess up…
  • DezB
    Free Member

Outwageous! 😆

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

See, this site is why I don’t need a telly!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Jeez, some folk can’t wait to start an argument can they.

*Goes off to watch the nsfw Blurred Lines video and put the bike away*

hora
    Free Member

Someone on here needs to get him self s’ome.

It can’t be a STW’er- thats for sure as STW’ers are socially awkward around other humans in person so a STW’er would be like Raj Gupta in the Big Bang Theory around women.

Its probably a Wythenshawe/Salford scrote on a nicked decent bike (it looks decent- Fox forks?).

funniest ever was when a middle-aged Chinese guy was repeatdly reported flashing at women in a local park and my bestmate turned to mrshora and said ‘seriously, is it your dad’? (no irony/joking). 😆

Sui
    Free Member

that phot fit is SAM HILL..go on take a closer look.. always knew he was dodgy..

mrchrispy

im outraged…..not sure why but its seems to be the done thing these days. anyone up for a group ride….we could go wild life spotting?

hora
    Free Member

mrcrispy – how much was your chimney survey?

(edit- I’m appalled by your grammar too)

pitduck
    Free Member

big g,me thinks he doth protest to much 😆

flicker
    Free Member

binners – Member

Well at least Tom seemed to get it. You carry on with your righteously offended indigence if you like though

How poor are we talking? surely not iPhone 5 poor? 😯

dabble
    Free Member

bloody hell there are some crushing bores on here

Yeah, but you’ve got nowt better to do than read what we post and then comment on it. YAWN!

Coyote
    Free Member

Anyway it cant be an stwer , the article states he speaks to the women

😆

plyphon
    Free Member

tbh as hilarious as this thread is that’s properly weird and is a horrible incident waiting to happen.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

I thought it was innapropriate.
    Then again, I’m one of those crushing bores who doesn’t find sexual harrassment all that amusing.

binners

but ‘women you could watch all day’ threads are fair game? oh the…

mrchrispy

I wouldnt know if sexual harrassment is funny or not….no one has ever dont it to me 🙁

baby
    Free Member

Where’s Jamie when you need him?

Is that an alternative thread title?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

Raj Gupta in the Big Bang Theory

really?! might wanna check that one out, jim davidson…

mrchrispy

I’ll email you hora ref the woodburner stuff

footflaps

It can’t be a STW’er- thats for sure as STW’ers are socially awkward around other humans in person so a STW’er would be like Raj Gupta in the Big Bang Theory around women.

So we need to arrange a Manchester based STW ride out where we can practice social skills, like harassing women whilst riding a mountain bike?

dabble
    Free Member

but ‘women you could watch all day’ threads are fair game?

Seems like you’re missing the point now. There is a difference between talking about lasses you like from the comfort of your own keyboard and going out harassing women in real life. Don’t you talk to your mates about lasses you like? Can’t say i’ve had a discussion down the pub about the best ways to intimidate and harass women.

EDIT- and i find it highly sexist that you have a picture of a woman doing the ironing, equal gender rights tha knoz (am i kidding? probably not).

footflaps

Can’t say i’ve had a discussion down the pub about the best ways to intimidate and harass women.

You need to come on the next STW pub meet, then we can fix this for you…

😉

Jamie
    Free Member

EDIT- and i find it highly sexist that you have a picture of a woman doing the ironing, equal gender rights tha knoz (am i kidding? probably not).

Good point.

binners

You’re right. Posting your masturbatory droolings about women you’d actually be scared to talk to in real life, on an internet forum, is fine. Dignified even. And not at all terminally tragic as I’d initially, foolishly stated

My mistake. Apoligies. 😀

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

This thread = 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

Heh. Binners is getting all passive aggrrresive 😀

dabble
    Free Member

Who and what i touch myself to is none of your concern. I am concerned however that you find sexual harassment and intimidation so amusing.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

See, in real life in this situation, you’d probably say, “sorry about that, bit near the knuckle that one”.
    But on a forum it’s more “no, not saying sorry, so there!” 😀

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

…what i touch myself to…

Is that how you wish your post to be read Dabble?

And your name is an amusing innuendo in itself – you might want to change that. 😉

mrchrispy

Ooooo nasty knob burn potential there!!!

dabble
    Free Member

…what i touch myself to…
    Is that how you wish your post to be read Dabble?

I find some inanimate objects are very arousing. I make no apologies for this.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I find some inanimate objects are very arousing. I make no apologies for this.

Genuine 😆

DezB
    Free Member

See, in real life in this situation, you’d probably say, “sorry about that, bit near the knuckle that one”.

Whereas picking people up for their sexist conversations happens all the time “in real life” eh? 😆

BermBandit
    Free Member

…. I reckon its TJ

no one to talk to, unable to relate to people without causing upset, no helmet….. it all fits

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Whereas picking people up for their sexist conversations happens all the time “in real life” eh?

Without wanting to come across all holier than thou, yes, it does.
    I don’t do the “agreeing with racism, sexism, etc. to be polite” thing.

Sometimes things need challenging.

DezB
    Free Member

My hero

(who mentioned racism anyway?)

binners

The not coming across as holier than thou went well, I thought

wwaswas

[basil Fawlty voice]

You did!

[/basil Fawlty voice]

Jamie
    Free Member

Page 2.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

And for the hat trick and old time’s sake, people saying nothing is how Hitler came to power. 😉

Northwind

bigG – Member

Sorry, but what part of a guy on a bike sexually harassing women and making them feel vulnerable and threatened is funny?

The part where it was definitely Simonfbarnes.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 157 total)

The topic ‘Time to fess up…’ is closed to new replies.