Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Time lapse video of me building up my bike :)
  • iain1775
    Free Member

I liked it,
    I liked chuckling at some of the comments even more, perhaps some people could do a similar time lapse of themselves inserting their head up their arse, with a dubstep benny hill soundtrack
    As northwind says, not sure 20mm pikes would be much of an improvement over the tora’s for the price you would pay, maybe QR15 Reba’s or Rev’s would be more appropriate for the rest of the build (if it was my bike I would eventually be looking to get lighter wheels and forks, not forks of similar weight that needs a whole new front hub) but saying that I really regret selling the Toras that used to be on my old hard tail

Superficial
    Free Member

I genuinely did this.

Like this but in Ice Titanium (silvery grey) and with Yellow Indy SL’s that had a whopping 72mm of travel and big Club Roost risers.

Posh! I had a GT Talera (model below the Timberline) at the time and was well jealous of my mate with not just the Timberline, but the Timberline FS. BITD when ‘FS’ stood for ‘front sus’ 😀

I liked the video. I keep meaning to make a video like that (but never have) so well done.

Innes
    Free Member

Good video.

It is really satisfying building up a whole bike. You feel it really is your bike that way.

Impressive video from a phone app.

A bit of colour makes all the difference on the bike as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Time lapse video of me building up my bike :)’ is closed to new replies.