Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Time for some new cleats…..
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Decided it was going to be fine as I just got on with it… lifted out at the worst possible moment
    https://www.pinkbike.com/video/482132/
    ah well some scrapes and bruises nice to know nothing is broke and the bike still works.

Splash-man
    Free Member

Some lovely looking lines there.
    Not one for the wide bars lol

mikewsmith
    Free Member

nah the 780’s fit fine it’s at least a metre in the narrowest…

frood
    Free Member

I like to have a bit of platform to stand on for my gnarpoon, not just a straight clip so at least you can stand on the pedals after you unclip.

On a separate note that looks like a fantastic trail. Where is that?

sweaman2
    Free Member

“Loses points for the lack of Sven Martin style commentary….”

prawny

No sympathy from me. Because it’s not cold wet and dark where you are. NZ innit? I recognise them rocks from the EWS

mikewsmith
    Free Member

That was with mallets, the unclip/slip happened at the wrong moment and flicked my weight forward at the point you need to go backwards… Ended up just being a comedy fall with a few scrapes but definitely time to wind it in a little.

Because it’s not cold wet and dark where you are. NZ innit? I recognise them rocks from the EWS

Close its South Island of Australia.. It did get cold and wet with about 50mm of rain over the weekend, very much flashbacks to April! 😯
    The trail is called detonate, more a mind game really just hold it steady and lift a little at the exit…

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Oof. Glad you and bike are ok. That trail looks incredible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Time for some new cleats…..’ is closed to new replies.