Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Time for a ride
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

As the rain has abated, the sun is out and the snow has finally gone, it's time to go and get muddy! 😀

Where will you ride, or have ridden today?

lyons
    Free Member

Ive got to wait till 12… and will just be riding in the local woods, which will be like a bog…

Drac

House tidy the day but think tomorrow I'll resurface the bike, service it have a gentle jaunt to the coast.

Rochey
    Free Member

Well the rode bike was out, really looking forward to finally putting in some good miles, looking for approx 3/12 ride, rode planned with the team and overall a real good session……….

BUT

I got out about 1 mile and crashed on the black ice not once (come cope with that) but twice, so I turned around and when on the turbo instead. 😥

Now I did think about swapping bikes and go on the mountain bike up the wood but a someone said on another post it would be like riding in a bog so I didn't!!

All in all not a happy chappie I can tell you.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Now I did think about swapping bikes and go on the mountain bike up the wood but a someone said on another post it would be like riding in a bog so I didn't!!

Funny you should say that 😆

I enjoyed it though. The sun was out even if it felt like i was towing a sack of bricks! At one point on the flat, the rear wheel was spinning in the clag due to the front wheel not being able to push it's way through 3 inches of the stuff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Time for a ride’ is closed to new replies.