Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Time Atac Pedals?
  • sp
    Free Member

Anybody know which model is the one without any tension adjustment

mogrim

I though nearly all of them come without adjustment? You swap the cleats round to get different amounts of twist before unclipping.

Anyway, my Aliums don’t have any adjustment.

mudmonster
    Free Member

I had the one with the grey body, think the model below S model. It didn’t have any tension adjusters.

BigJohn

Look at the CRC website and you get photos of the pedals, some of which seem to have adjuster screws. Unless they’ve been recently changed the Time Z Freeride don’t have adjustment. They’re rather fine pedals and last night MrsBigJohn & I rode to the pub with those pedals just in ordinary footwear. The aforementioned lady also rides them in high heels if we’re going out and they work well with flipflops too.

mainmonkeyking
    Free Member

I had a set of atacs a long time ago. They are brilliant. I ride flats now, but prior I had mallets, which are a lot like atacs in their feel. Of course, my response has nothing to do with your question….sorry

baldman
    Free Member

The aliums, ROC (not ROC “S”) and z controls do not have a tension adjuster. You can change release angle by swapping cleats around though.

IMHO the basic cheap alium is as good as any of them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Time Atac Pedals?’ is closed to new replies.