Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • time atac allium – still available?
  • whereisthurso
    Free Member

I like the time atac allium pedals that I have on my road bike but the retention springs are worn almost completely through.

Does anyone know if you can still get them anywhere? I can’t see them on any of the usual websites and they don’t have anything similar.

They need to be time as I like to use the same shoes for road and mountain bikes.

Thanks.

Suggsey
    Free Member

The normal time Atacs don’t feel much different in use to the aliums, I have one set of aliums, two sets of the standard Atacs and a set of the DH/strong models and they are the only ones that I can actually notice the extra meat under the locking bars.
    Great pedals for longevity to IMO and cause less injury to shins in shin pedal strikes IME 😆
    I’ll get googling

njee20
    Free Member

Been replaced, but the ATAC cleats are the same with the newer pedals – XC6/8/12 etc.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Been replaced, but the ATAC cleats are the same with the newer pedals – XC6/8/12 etc.

Yep. As above. I have XC8s on my grrrravel bike as I love Time pedals and wanted a double sider for the CXish/trailish bits of my riding. Also, as per the OP, it allows me to use the same shoes/pedals on all bikes.

FWIW, if riding on the road, it’s best to use a really stiff MTB shoe to help cut down on potential hot spots. (S-Works XC here!)

Suggsey
    Free Member

Couple of used sets for sale on eBay but couldn’t find anywhere with old stock.

MikeG

I might have a new boxed pair hiding somewhere in the garage. Bought for my cx bike so it would match the mtb but it got stolen before I had a chance to change them.
    After a second knee op the consultant advised me to stop using clipless pedals and I’m pretty sure I never did anything with them, can’t remember the exact model as it was a few years ago but I can try to find them if you’re interested 🙂

whereisthurso
    Free Member

I would certainly be interested in them thanks. Otherwise I might just change both bikes to the cheapest shimano versions as they seem to be of a similar nature and it’s as cheap to buy 2 sets as it is to buy 1 set of times.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘time atac allium – still available?’ is closed to new replies.