Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Tim Lovejoy's pasta advert
  • Harry_the_Spider

WTF? 😯

How the average have fallen.

billybob
    Free Member

he was never as good as average tho- he aspired to be average!

At least it’s not as bad Susan Boyle’s ode to heroin christmas advert..

King-ocelot
    Free Member

He is a family man and he’s trying to woo an Italian Chica with a £3.99 pasta meal. She is fit though, but is it meant to be his house or hers?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    KINGTUT
    Free Member

He is a family man

If you mean in real life? He has kids but he is no family man, his wife left him because of his partying and obsession with football.

Harry_the_Spider

Single again is he? He’s out of practice if he thinks he can woo a class lady like that with a trumped up Pot Noodle.

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

In the unlikely event that said Italian fox actually liked him, he’d blow it just as soon as she asked him what his favourite Ramones album was.

rOcKeTdOg

he can’t act for toffee, she however can do now wrong in my bed book

King-ocelot
    Free Member

They could have made the advert so much better, increased sales, had more people talk about the product, and raised thier profile by simply not having Loveboy on it. They will have saved a bag of peanuts too which is what I assume he got paid. I can see a mini advert series coming along culminating in her calling him a pervert and a plate of pasta ending up on his head, I bet she’s fiery

jools182
    Free Member

he’s so annoying
    did you ever see him on fifth gear? what a joke

Harry_the_Spider

I can see a mini advert series coming along culminating in her calling him a pervert and a plate of pasta ending up on his head.

Ho ho. The last one will show him, after she’s buggered off, eating his fasta-pasta for one straight from the pan whilst sat in front of the TV watching lower league Cypriot football.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Sorry, who?

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Timn Lovejoy? That’s Ian McShane isn’t it?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Tim Lovejoy's pasta advert’ is closed to new replies.