Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • tight switchbacks long wheelbase vs wheel size vs chainstay length vs seat angle
  • kudos100
    Free Member

I jolly well did not.

No? That’s funny, I could have sworn it was you who posted this drivel earlier on 😆

Feeling nervous and unstable going down steep stuff? That’s geometry. Can’t keep a line uphill? Geometry. OTB on something not too bad? Geometry again.

molgrips
    Free Member

That doesn’t actually say that you CAN’T do steep stuff with a particular geometry.

It says that IF you feel nervous, different geometry helps.

Need to concentrate a bit more when you read posts 🙂

kudos100
    Free Member

That doesn’t actually say that you CAN’T do steep stuff with a particular geometry.

It says that IF you feel nervous, different geometry helps.

Need to concentrate a bit more when you read posts

You do talk some absolute shite i’ll give you that 🙂

Lester
    Free Member

yes i do lack the skills and the competence, but you get these skill through trial and experience, so hopefully i will be much better when i get back. i am going with very experienced riders and i will have plenty of advise of how to approach the tight turns.

Lester
    Free Member

@funkydunc
    my thread was about the geometries and whether there were any differences at all as i couldnt understand the tech spiel and i was interested to see if someone could explain it clearly, the fact that i was interested because i was going to the alps was secondary.
    there are differences between bike types and some do do some things better than others, nearly everyone on here has n+1 and if some of them overlap each other, isnt stw the place to ask which bike would be best and why?
    i rarely go to the alps to bike and im excited and am enjoying talking about what kit to take.
    what bike are you taking to the alps this year?

molgrips
    Free Member

You do talk some absolute shite i’ll give you that

And you don’t?

boobs

Where are the “alp like” switch-backs in Swinley? I’d love to find them

Stevet1
    Free Member

Watch Nico Vouilloz section in won’t back down for how the embarrass the rest of a DH field at riding switchbacks.

kudos100
    Free Member

Where are the “alp like” switch-backs in Swinley? I’d love to find them

You haven’t found them? They are on baby maker and labyrinth! Just like riding champery in the alps 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘tight switchbacks long wheelbase vs wheel size vs chainstay length vs seat angle’ is closed to new replies.