Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • tiger woods crash
  • twosheds
    Free Member

Aparanty his missus had to break the back window of the car to get him out. She smashed it with a golf club. Obvious I suppose. Sits back an waits for golf puns……..

BoardinBob

Wee bit more to it than that 😉

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=52492

twosheds
    Free Member

Oh Dear, guess he's in the rough now.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

He'll not be getting his hole for a wee while…

OldGitSurrey
    Free Member

Bet he's got another birdie!

jockhaggis
    Free Member

He's probably feeling a bit below par today.

BigJohn

I'm PMSL at all this. Mr Nice Polite Sporting Ambassador gets caught "playing away" by the Mrs and after a rather tense Thanksgiving she decides to whack him around the head a bit with a golf club and runs after him as he tries to escape in the car busting the windows in and then he crashes.

No doubt his people will be spinning this a bit differently…

Coyote
    Free Member

Listening to Fighting Talk on Radio 5 this morning and Colin Murray introduced the show on "a fantastic weekend for Phil Mickelson".

BoardinBob

😆

tankslapper
    Free Member

Tiger was quoted as saying 'After 18 holes I can barely walk'
    😆

Harry_the_Spider

Oh dear. Gillette have lost two poster boys inside a week, and both for cheating.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of Federer tupping a goat.

billyboulders
    Free Member

Maybe that's just a particularly un-flattering photo of the new "woman" in Boardinbobs link (apart from the obvious cosmetic enhancements she don't look very feminine to me!) -but wtf is he doing?

I know there's more to it than looks alone but Erin Woods is a very beautiful woman. (IMO)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of Federer tupping a goat.

And what's supposed to be wrong with that anyway? 😯

roundwheels
    Free Member

Woods ends inthe trees after a bad drive

steviegil
    Free Member

@Harry the spider – quality 😆

Canny blame the fella for pumping her..but met Mrs Woods at the Ryder cup in Dublin, she is stunning and a genuine lovely person but maybe she was being a typical wife and shutting her leg's after she has the kiddies 😆

tankslapper
    Free Member

Should have used a driver……….

BoardinBob
    mtbfix

Here is the list I was emailed last night –

One:
    Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
    Two:
    What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.
    Three:
    Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.
    Four:
    What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing
    Five:
    Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.
    Six:
    Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?
    Seven:
    This is the first time Tiger’s ever failed to drive 300 yards
    Eight:
    Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.
    Nine:
    After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree
    Ten:
    Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘tiger woods crash’ is closed to new replies.