Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tiger Sheds and Potting Shed advice
  • johndoh
    Free Member

We are replacing the current shed and are considering a potting shed – we want to grow a few bits n bobs but know we wouldn’t really get the use of a proper greenhouse with a young family and a house that is about 10% into a full modernisation project.

Anyhoos, I found this place and the sheds seem pretty decent and have good reviews. I have also been to our local timber merchant and he said a similar potting shed from them would be £800. He went on to warn us that they can and often do leak (due to the angled windows). It shouldn’t be an issue as there won’t be much in there apart from garden tools and the BBQ etc, but at the same time, if it constantly leaks it wold obviously rot much quicker.

So – has anyone got any advice on these sort of potting sheds or experience of Tiger Sheds?

Cheers

jeffl

I ordered a Tiger Shed. After many weeks of lies and misinformation and no delivery I cancelled the order. They attempted to charge me 25% cancellation fee. I had to get arsey, quote their own T&C’s mention consumer rights and distance selling.

Eventually they gave me a full refund but it was two weeks of pain.

njee20
    Free Member

We had one of their bike sheds. Delivery was slow and fairly inflexible – it appears to be their own bloke who does laps of the country and drops your shed off on the way past! It went together well, and lasted very well. Left it behind when we moved house. Would use them again to be honest.

crankboy
    Free Member

I have just got a pent shed from them . very well made easy to assemble and good value . manufactured well within the time frame they quoted and delivered at the agreed date . Good information on the phone but confusing order tracking on line apparently they only mark items as dispatched once they have been delivered and the lorry is back. One man on the lorry and he carried all the 6 foot by 8 panels himself .
    I live in Leeds where they are based so this may have impacted on the trouble free delivery.

matt_outandabout

We bought cheapest 6×4 shed they did, and it was rubbish. But then you get what you pay for.

RustyMac

Bought a bike shed from tiger, was delivered on the day they said it would be, easy to assemble and lasted well. Sold it with my last house.

tomtomthepipersson

I have a 10×10 heavy duty shed from them – good quality, all fits together as it should. There were a few knot holes that needed filling but nothing major. The delivery bloke carried everything to exactly where I wanted it.

Would use them again.

johndoh
    Free Member

We’ll I ended up abetting a shed froma local place, ex-display. Cheaper than Tiger, came and fitted it this morning. Depressing thing is that it occurred to me that it’ll be still standing when I’m long since dead.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tiger Sheds and Potting Shed advice’ is closed to new replies.