Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ti switchback
  • shortbaldone
    Free Member

Very happy day, Dan Stanton has one of only 2 ti switchbacks built up in the world at the London bike show, I however, have the other one! Very smug shortbaldone, maiden voyage today, any of you that have one on order…you are in for a real treat, it’s just plain awesome! Just wish my riding ability was good enough to do it justice, sublime ride! Will be selling my ridden 4 times 631 switchback frame as I can’t envisage ever getting off this one, in fact I sm going to ride it up the stairs and it can sleep in my room!!

bikeneil
    Free Member

Pichures?

Gordymac
    Free Member

Torture, I’m waiting on one 8)

Andy-R

In what ways is the ride better than the steel version? Just asking…

shortbaldone
    Free Member

Just feels a bit quicker off the mark, climbs better and so supple on the back I had to stop and see if I had a flat! Snappy snappy ride yet supple at the back, to me it’s better than the indyfab ti deluxe I had though totally different geometry of course, huge grin factor, though I loved the ride on the 631 this just seems to do what that was really good at in a slightly nicer way, both top rides but I can feel the difference and I like the difference, doesn’t mean everyone will as steel is still fab, just love this

bugcab
    Free Member

Hmm, saw this in a mag recently and immediatley wondered if I did the right thing buying and building the tripster as it looks amazing. If only I could find a buyer for my 26″ Lynskey Ridgeline LT Ti or failing that one of my children or bodily organs then I could have both!! Please do not post any pictures or I will be forced to advertise one or all of aforesaid items in the classifieds.

gaberin
    Free Member

What size is your 631 switchback? May be interested when you come to sell..

Cheers
    Gabe

chiefgrooveguru

They look really great!

I wonder if Stanton have managed to get the strength and weld quality high enough that they don’t get plagued with breakages like so many Ti frames? I’ve yet to hear of any of the Ti Slacklines breaking and I’ve seen photos of some being ridden really really hard, which bodes well…

nicolaisam
    Free Member

And the 3rd is in the shop i work in..

Its is very nice

everyone
    Free Member

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ti switchback’ is closed to new replies.