Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Ti Disc Cross Choices?
  • benji
    Free Member

On-One Pickenflick, frame (with carbon fork) on sale today I hope

Thank you.

brant
    Free Member

Pic here.

View this post on Instagram

The cupboard of dreams

A post shared by On-One (@ononebikes) on

benji
    Free Member

Think there will be a change round in my bike lineup, it’s probably the time to go discs 🙂

ir_bandito
    Free Member

So how is it different from my old ti inbred ‘crosser?

(looks lovely btw)

solarider
    Free Member

Just finished building this last night. I have been assembling it for months, and then the final piece arrived yesterday (the new internal Campagnolo EPS battery).

I can heartily recommend it. I went for the Psyclo X RSL because of the 44mm headtube, shaped top tube and BB30. At the time, the standard Psyclo X didn’t have any of these. The 2014 version does have the 44mm headtube, allowing you to run a wider choice of the available disc forks. Not exactly bargain basement, but the standard Psyclo X is better value for sure, and is available with guard eyelets. There are quite a few 1.5 inch tapered CX disc forks about with eyelets too. Might be a little too much for commuting though.

Currently 28 degrees and sunny here in Hong Kong, so whilst it will see some dirt action this weekend, the chance of mud is slim (sorry).

IHN

Ooooooooh, niiiiiiiice

Rik
    Free Member

Loving that solarider!! Amazing looking bike as always. Love the look of Campag on a cross bike.

Still got and love the mudhoney I got off you, but if you ever want to sell this one make sure you drop me a line :0)

Great bike

Rik
    Free Member

On-One Pickenflick, frame (with carbon fork) on sale today I hope

Brant – if they are in stock at the shop – why are they not on the website?

How much is frame and forks?

adsh
    Free Member

While I can just about live with stripping my bb30 every winter race on my xc race bike nothing else I buy will eber have 9n of the f#$*”@g things ever again. Perfect for HK though.

sparkingchains
    Free Member

Pickenflick does look good! Personally I see Ti as more a frame for life option. I wish On-one would make a lighter, better looking more up to date aluminium CX frame than the Uncle John. I guess you could argue the carbon Dirty Disco is that frame, but obvs it’s not ali.

simondbarnes

Hunt down an old inbred? I love mine.

Loved mine too. Until it snapped.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Another +1 for the Kinesis Tripster ATR. It’s a stupidly good great bike.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Ti Disc Cross Choices?’ is closed to new replies.