Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Thursday Night Lordswood Southampton Ride – The might session the Workmans one
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

oo-er, that sounds a bit rude. For those who don’t know, “The Workmans” is a track in Lordswood. I wasn’t suggesting that a group of men should turn up in the woods wearing lycra and start playing hide the sausage with an innocent council worker.

Anyway, 7pm at the end of Coxford Rd for the bike ride.

richen987
    Free Member

i think it’s meant to be a session the bike park one?
    but happy to do either dependent on what everyone wants to do.
    see you there

basstronic
    Free Member

Maybe start at the bike Park and then up to workman’s, either way see you there

ucantbesirius
    Free Member

Are ready for your close-up?

See you there.

nixie

Should be there too. Session bike park sounds good. Workmans not so good.

FieldMarshall

Was expecting Rich to post up a picture of a workman being sessioned :oops:, that he just happened to find really quickly on the internet.

But glad he didn’t.

See you at 7.

richen987
    Free Member

now now FM you know I don’t like to publish QE Enduro album pics on the internet 😉

DIS

I will be there.

mattbee

Much as I want to be schooled in the art of schralping I have to work this evening.
    While you’re living the free ride dream I will be shepherding a load of Stargate ‘live role players’ in an underground bunker…

richen987
    Free Member

I will be shepherding a load of Stargate ‘live role players’ in an underground bunker…

is that another euphemism for sessioning a workman? 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Thursday Night Lordswood Southampton Ride – The might session the Workmans one’ is closed to new replies.