Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thule Euroclassic – anyone got one?
  • Brycey
    Free Member

Just about to order one but swithering between 2 and 3 biker. The obvious answer is to maximise your carrying capacity, but the rack's going on a small van (VW Caddy) that only seats two. It's also going to be used a lot on the Continent so I suppose the shorter length makes more sense for ferries, tunnel, etc?

Also, any issues mounting a DH bike on the above. It would only be one, with potential for XC bike of some sort on the outside.

Thanks

br
    Free Member

My riding buddy has the 3 bike one, good quality and works well – seems to have no trouble with weight.

Bregante

I've got the Euroclassic 903 (now discontinued) and it's absolutely fantastic. The biggest bikes I've had on it were my Enduro, a Nomad and an sx trail and it was a real squash (lots of manouvering) but once they were on they were really stable. A mate has the two bike one, which has a third channel and the ability to fit an additional kit to secure a third bike but the third channel is really narrow (nothing bigger than a 2.1 tyre). I haven;t regretted buying mine for a second.

timc
    Free Member

I have a 2 bike one for my saloon car, works a treat! amazing bit of kit! so quick & easy!

Bit bulky for storage, deffo need space in garage or shed!

Sure the manual had a weight limit of 70kgs for mine? 70 kg = 154 lbs, you will have to check though, I might have made that up! ha!

Brycey
    Free Member

Good stuff chaps, thanks. 2 biker duly ordered!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Thule Euroclassic – anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.