Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thule adaptor kit parts listings
  • Raindog
    Free Member

I’m in the process of clearing out the garage and have found a box with lots of Thule adaptor feet and brackets, all of which are individually part numbered. However, I can’t find any info on the net that will tell me which cars these are for, so I can’t ebay them (or even give them away!). Has anyone found this info out ?

Bucko

Try typing the part numbers into eBay and seeing what other people have advertised them as? Not ideal but when I was in a similar situation recently I just advertised them with the part numbers and didn’t mention any cars.

For eg. I saw so many people advertising Thule roof bars as something like ‘Ford Fiesta roof bars’ without realising that Thule only make about 3 different lengths so the chances are they will fit loads of cars, not just Fiestas.

wallop
    DickBarton

You can’t remember which parts were bought for which car?

I’m needing a new bolt that fits the footpack to the fixpoint on an SMax…not a common size apparently…

Raindog
    Free Member

I can find out which kits fit which car, but I can’t find out which individual parts make up each kit, that’s the problem. I’m getting divorced and have 15 years worth of garage tat to sort.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Thule adaptor kit parts listings’ is closed to new replies.