Thule 973 BackPac Rigid Bike Rack with 3 bike adapter – £20

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Thule 973 BackPac Rigid Bike Rack with 3 bike adapter – £20

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thule 973 BackPac Rigid Bike Rack with 3 bike adapter – £20
  • transapp

If you’d post, I’d snap it up. Failing that, ever head over to bath / Bristol?

Premier Icon jonke
    Subscriber

Rigid fold-up bike rack. Nice piece of kit. Because the bike wheels sit in channels it’s very secure. It folds up and you can open and close the boot while it is still attached so much more convenient than normal boot racks. Also sits high so you don’t need a light board and other gubbins.

Comes with the third bike adapter and the fitting kit 973-16 (This is for mk2 Zafira) but fitting kits for other makes available from as little as £25 on ebay.

One of the plastic tighten knobs that holds tightens/loosens the sliding channel that the bike wheels sit in has fallen off so you now need to use a socket to adjust it although I think its quite easy to get a replacement and only an issue if you constantly change the position and wheel base size of bikes!

It would be a real pain to post because of its size so its pickup from wokingham. Cost over £200 quid 3 years ago so i would have thought it was a bit of a bargain.

You can use this to see if it will fit your car and check out a description of it Check fitting. Although for vauxhall use opel!

transapp

In fact, send me some pics and if it looks ok, I’ll take it anyway if you don’t mind me paying PayPal then collecting in a week or so?

WeskangursATgmailDOTcom

Premier Icon jonke
    Subscriber

hi mate – i emailed you some photos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Thule 973 BackPac Rigid Bike Rack with 3 bike adapter – £20’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top