Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Three Valleys MTB Club – South Wales West Riders
  • rentachimp
    Free Member

Hi all,

I’d like to introduce a club that I ride with that you may not have heard of. We’re pretty new, maybe 2 years at most, but we have members from Swansea, Bridgend, Neath, Port Talbot, and surrounding areas. We call the trails at Afan, Brechfa, Garw, and Kilvey our homes, and supplement this with the great natural riding in the foothills of the Beacons that is the South Wales valleys.

We welcome recruits of all ages and abilities, and meet once a month for the big club ride, with pockets of activity in the weeks inbetween. We have a wealth of knowlege of trails between us, and can show you a good time in most nooks and crannies of our territory.

We would also like to meet up with other clubs in the UK for foreign exchange trips to ride each other’s trails. Please let me know if your club would be interested in this, as we are keen to start linking up 😀

This is the club’s Facebook, and this is our website. I’m Gareth Bob Thomas on Facebook if anyone wants to PM me.

Thanks for listening,

Gareth

misterlee
    Free Member

Hi there Gareth. Where do you guys meet every month. I’m based in Bridgend and would be interested in getting involved with a club. I’m very unfit and underskilled at the moment and I think meeting up with a club would help

Regards Lee

rentachimp
    Free Member

Hi, lee. We change location every week, but we have a couple of members that come down from Bridgend. If you join our Facebook group, the rides are advertised there 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    misterlee
    Free Member

Done

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Three Valleys MTB Club – South Wales West Riders’ is closed to new replies.