On behalf of my GF....thought it was worth a punt on here!
The Challenge dates are 25th – 28th April 2013
I’m now offering it out externally to ensure we get the 24 people and can keep the cost at £420.
Can you forward to your friends & colleagues please? They can always email me if they have questions
The deadline for registration is Thursday 28th February.
The cost for this exclusive event will be £420
• 3 nights’ accommodation at 3* hotels in twin rooms (single room supplement available £35pp per night)
• Transfers from Glasgow airport on Thursday 25th April & throughout challenge with a drop off at Manchester Rail Station or airport on the Sunday evening
• Breakfast (Fri, Sat & Sun)
• Qualified mountain leaders, groups will be split to accommodate different fitness levels
• Kit list & Training plan (sent once deposit is paid)
• Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
The following is not included:
• Lunch/Dinner - Packed lunches are available to order from all the hotels the night before (typically £6-7)
• Flight to Glasgow - From £29. You will need to arrive by 5pm latest on the Thursday
• Train or Flight from Manchester - From £51. Return travel must be booked no earlier than 7pm
• Equipment (You may wish to take walking poles)
Click here to book your place and find out more. A deposit of £99 is required at the time of booking. Places are on a first come, first served basis and you must book and pay the full amount 2 months before the challenge (by 25th February). You are welcome to bring a +1 (partner, family member or friend but no pets please). If you would like your own room or to share a room with someone, please indicate this on the reference section on the booking form. We cannot guarantee your request but the earlier you book, the easier it will be for us to accommodate your request. Also, don’t forget to book a day off on the Friday & a half day on Thursday. You may even want to take the Monday off to put your feet up!
I think that is everything but, if you do have any questions, please email or call me on the numbers below.
What are you waiting for? Get yourself signed up, this is going to be an epic adventure so don’t miss it!
Sports and Social Coordinator (London)
Telephone: 0207 996 3491
Mobile: 07788 987 080