• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by scud.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Three month old terrorist
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/16/baby-us-embassy-interview-visa-esta-terrorist

Enjoy, it’s like a Daily Mash article.

“He’s obviously never engaged in genocide, or espionage, but he has sabotaged quite a few nappies in his time, though I didn’t tell them that at the US embassy.”

😀

nickdavies

I’m amazed that box is even an option… yes m’lud I’m a terrorist… can I come in? 😯

Northwind

I think that’s more under “catch people for false declaration on the form”- it makes a new offence out of old acts. But it’s still funny.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The round trip took about 10 hours

Plenty of time to arrange the photoshoot with Teh Grauniad outside the embassy then……

Northwind

Not a guardian photoshoot- had a google and he’s a freelance photographer

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

How convenient lucky.

😉

jon1973
    Free Member

Maybe it’ll teach him to read the actual questions on these forms rather than just going down the list and ticking the boxes.

Funny though.

scud
    Free Member

I signed the Official Secrets Act forms 20 years ago, and they may have now changed, but they used to have the questions along the lines of:

23- Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
    24- Have you ever been convicted of an act of manslaughter or murder?
    25- Have you ever been convicted of an act of genocide?

As if in applying for a job in the armed forces, you were going to say “i was in Tesco my the cheese counter and before you knew it i’d wiped out 12,000 people” in trying to get gainful employement

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Three month old terrorist’ is closed to new replies.