Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Three day camper build
  • euanc
    Free Member

With university finished for the year I had a quick trip home to pick up the van my dad is very kindly lending me for the rest of the summer. I had three days to get it ready and this is as far as I got, need to sort out a few more big cushions but other than that it should be good to go living wise.

The cooker/cupboard box folds down to form part of the bed along with the table and the top of both fore and aft benches lift up to get at the storage below.

I didn’t have time to do anything clever to support the bike, what is anyone else who has a ‘garage’ at the back like this using?

More photos can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.948941791825443.1073741833.865304936855796&type=3

mactheknife

Good stuff, 3 days is quite short so good work 🙂

With vans its a bit of trial and error. as you use it more you will realise what you need and what needs changing.

spooky_b329

Thats pretty impressive for three days and a good use of space 🙂

If you adjust the drivers seat backrest forward so its leaning towards the steering wheel, you can make another comfy reclined seat on the box behind it.

Don’t be tempted to use gas to heat the van whilst sleeping, it can be lethal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Three day camper build’ is closed to new replies.